A Woman dressing Like A Male With A Deep Voice Al-legates Gay Hate Crime. The Big Fat Lie

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2011 10:02 am
A Woman dressing Like A Male With A Deep Voice Al-legates Gay Hate Crime. The Big Fat Lie

A woman attempting to look (hair clothes) like a man and talks with a deep voice (deceptive) goes walking into a woman's washroom and allegedly gets beat up. Deceitfully looks like a guy, talks with a deep voice and walks into a woman's washroom!!!

Now I am compelled to share I do not encourage violence on anyone. Lets take a look at this picture again: This gay woman dresses and mimics to talk like a guy with a deep voice and this gay woman allegedly got punched out for going into a woman's washroom by people this gay woman has not ever met before and the first thing this gay woman does is run to the media to try to make it out to be a hate crime when it only goes to reveal of the media they know not what they say for it has not been proven to be a hate crime, only alleged as such as it is alleged every single time we all see / hear / read it on / in the news. It was even being perpetuated by the police station as a hate crime. Obviously in lieu of such a simple observation the main stream media and this police station are proven bias brainless morons (those who generally let others do their thinking for them.)

If the people who allegedly did this are not known to the individual allegedly assaulted, then for all we know these individuals were gay to begin with which proves that this is deliberate discrimination against heterosexuals which boils right down to the police department being this irresponsible as revealed on the news aside from the media as well. Secondly, before this gay person allegedly got beat up by these people, how many heterosexuals have been beat up by these same people?! My point is that people who are publically violent that I have seen in my time are generally ready to throw gloves whenever someone makes them angry indiscriminately gay, heterosexual, black, white, oriental, middle eastern, European, Spanish, old, young etc. and yet when a gay person is in a fight, that's when it's made out to be a hate crime. Open your eyes, gays are proven to be a whole lot of liars who will say and do anything, lie cheat steal to push their bias agenda upon society including attempting to make heterosexuals out to be haters. I'll include proof of that claim quite clearly as you read on.

Because society is chalked full of brainless morons (those who generally let others do their thinking for them), gays can deliberately go out in days of now with the intent to deliberately start a fight themselves, then turn around and claim hate crime every single time so then they can be cascaded all over the news as a victim of a hate crime while other gays share sympathy / try to put them on a pedestal.

Think about it, this gay woman is attempting to look so much like a guy and they are walking into a woman's washroom! If I see what deceptively appears to be a guy walking into a woman's washroom I'm not about to pounce that person myself with physical violence but am way more than likely to say something upon noticing such without so much as a maintenance uniform being worn. I bet that from there, in many cases, that the gay woman in response would show no consideration for others that she is deceitfully attempting to look like a man while walking into a woman's washroom, then start giving you attitude like you are retarded for not recognizing that this woman pretending to be a man is actually a woman. All the while knowing that no matter what she says or no matter how disgustingly rude or violent she herself first gets (use this as fuel to bully), no matter what happens to her from there she, according to the brainless morons (those who generally let others do their thinking for them) in the media and at these police stations etc., for now can still get away with calling it a hate crime. I also am willing to bet that these individuals who have allegedly done this alleged assault also beat up heterosexuals too only you don't catch that on the news! These are alleged violent offenders because they allegedly beat people up and it just so happens that allegedly this time this person who got beat up was gay.

Oh yeah it's ok for people to generally go around punching out heterosexuals, that's love not news. As soon as someone punches out a homosexual it is always made out to be a hate crime to try and promote such lies at heterosexual expense to try and gain sympathy to their foundation of lies they already have been pushing on society for decades now.

We have obviously a problem here, we have women attempting to be masculine to the point of deception where people look at this seemingly looking male going into womens washroom (red flag) thinking it's a perverted guy because this woman is spending much of her time focusing on her masculinity appearance. If you are going to spend so much time mimicking a guy, and people who have never met you before are deceived into seeing a guy walking into a woman's washroom (I'm sure many people / general public would have a problem with that / it just so happens that not all of us practice or encourage violence) then how can you be so ignorant towards the very fact that womens washrooms were made for women and here you are mimicking a guy in the first place?! Digging for people to say something so you can start a fight then cry hate crime? You gays might want to start having for consideration for others within society instead of being so ignorant and rude while getting mad at others for your own deceptions to the point of calling it a hate crime. And to think this is all simply because you gays have a hard time accepting yourself for what you are and it appears easier for you to try and blame everyone else for your discomfort with yourselves while you lie cheat and steal your way through society these past couple of decades. If that is too much to ask, then thank you for clearly demonstrating your lack of consideration for the rest of society and instead of accepting responsibility for your deceptions, trying to make haters out of heterosexuals That is unacceptable and I'm all over it, all over the gays, all over the media, all over police stations everywhere etc.!

Here it is, the very manifested foundation of lies which the gays use to foundate their every issue over the past couple of decades with simply demonstrated "non contestable" factual evidence found everywhere within the following article just recently released:

Gays Outlawing Natural Conception & Replacing It With Artificial Insemination?!

Let me guess, sometime in the near future the gays are going to try and make natural conception illegal and replace it with artificial insemination with the claim that because heterosexual natural conception discriminates Homosexuality natural ability to conceive and have children. They'll whine and complain about how natural conception violates their so called equal or human rights and because they are human and can't have children through natural conception with homosexuality, make natural conception illegal so it is the same for everyone.

Does that really sound ridiculous? Think about it, the way things have been going / what they have already done is much the same .... for example:

Marriage:

They managed to temporarily for now make a complete mockery of marriage by ignoring what fact beyond shadow of doubt already proves while making up lies and delusions to perpetuate a pathetic and selfish bias agenda. For hundreds / thousands of years since marriage was created only heterosexual unions were ever honoured with marriage thus is the very non contestable factual evidence proving that marriage is exclusively about honouring the union of the one sexual orientation to which we all owe our very existence which is quite obviously heterosexuality. As pathetic as it is, gays even try to make the issue about tradition and trying to claim that you can't use tradition as evidence. Yet such a cheap attempt at ignoring this very above mentioned non contestable fact, marriage wouldn't even exist now if it were not for heterosexual unions nor would any of us even exist now if it were not for heterosexual unions. Marriage honours the one sexual orientation to which we all owe our very existence and for thousands of years since marriage was created again did a farmer ever marry her pig? No! Did a herder ever marry his goat? No! Did a man ever marry a man? No! Did a woman ever marry a woman? No! That is the very non contestable factual evidence which proves that marriage was never about honouring beastiality or homosexuality (sexual unions which lead to decay) ~ if it were up to homosexuality or beastiality to sustain the human population we quite obviously would have died off thousands of years ago for being a race of sexually defective imbeciles and where is the honour in that?

Oh and if you ever hear anyone going on about documented gay relationships in ancient Greece, be sure to point out the fact that it was not marriage.

Sexual orientation as an equal or human right:

Sexual orientation describes what a person has sex with.

Beastiality: Clearly describes the orientation of a person that has sex with animals, when someone says beastiality the general public knows it is human having sex with an animal and there is no denying with any validity that it clearly describes this sexual orientation.

Pedophilia: Clearly describes the orientation of a adult that has sex with children, when someone says pedophilia, the general public knows it an adult having sex with a child and there is no denying with any validity that it clearly describes this sexual orientation.

Incest: Clearly describes the orientation of a being that has sex with a biological family member, when someone says incest, the general public knows it a being having sex with a biological family member and there is no denying with any validity that it clearly describes this sexual orientation.

Which is the very non contestable factual evidence which proves that sexual orientation never was an equal or human right, but the gays obviously lacked the consideration to even give that a second thought. Their bias agenda is obviously too important for them to care about taking into consideration what non contestable fact reveals. I honestly question whether or not they want pedophilia, incest and beastiality legalized because they are after all primarily the ones who have been going around claiming that sexual orientation ever was an equal or human right to begin with.

Calling Heterosexuals Homophobe:

Even calling it homosexualophobe doesn't make sense for a phobia is an irrational fear of something let alone we are all homosapiens therefor homophobe could really be just a cheap attempt at claiming we have an irrational fear of ourselves. Now lets get to this irrational fear of something which is exactly what a phobia describes. As a heterosexual, if I am walking down the street and suddenly two guys kiss, I do not run away screaming for my life because I am scared, the look on my face is that of natural repulsion to say the very least. My point is that heterosexuals are not afraid of gays for being gay, we all are on some level naturally repulsed with homosexuality and it goes into the depths of our very genetic codes which have in turn thus far ensured our survival as a race. If you do not have that natural repulsion then you are either bi sexual or homosexual obviously. Now the ones who are having the hardest time accepting that they are homosexual are the homosexuals themselves quite obviously because ignore that heterosexuals have a natural repulsion towards homosexuality and instead they pathetically claim that we are afraid while trying to make bad people or haters out of heterosexuals for being naturally repulsed with a sexually defective orientation. Again if it were up to gays to sustain the human population we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective, so how can you blame any heterosexual of heterosexuality (our life seed) for being repulsed?! It is natural. The sooner you start accepting fact and dealing with it the sooner you will start making any real progress because ignoring the facts while attempting to make criminals out of those of heterosexuality to which we all owe our existence, and while basing all of your fundamentals backing your claims with lies and delusions while ignoring facts is obviously unacceptable especially circulating this proven garbage through school curriculum will come back to bite you in a big way especially if you don't start acknowledging it soon because the longer it festers, the more disdain society will have once the veil of ignorance and B.S. you have been pushing through media etc. is lifted as people become aware of these facts that I share. How many people are going to be outraged with the lies and bias garbage being pushed on our innocent little children will come of this and you only have yourselves, your ignorance, selfishness and greedy little bias inconsiderate agenda to thank.

I'll be the one at the core of restoring much of the damage you have done, and I'll make sure people understand that I was not the one duping society with lies in the first place. I'll make sure that everyone knows who to thank (those who they so pathetically refer to as gay leaders) for being disillusioned with lies and then having those delusions flattened with fact of reality when all is finally restored.

Gay Pride Parade:

For the thousandth time, what is there to be proud of for being gay?! Remember gay, these days (is another word of miniscule importance twisted out of context by homosexuals having a hard time accepting themselves for what they are) describes homosexuality and homosexuality clearly describes a person for what they have sex with. What is there to be proud of for a man to have sex with a man or a woman having sex with a woman? I am proud to be heterosexual because thanks to heterosexuality we even exist is at least a reason to be proud of being heterosexual. So what is there to be proud of for being a homosexual which clearly describes individuals for having sex with the same sex? Hey if you guys are going to throw a parade at least have a valid reason. Then they have the nerve to whine and complain about how some cities treat them badly. Hamilton Ontario Booed them out of the city last I heard and I got to say, being my home town they made me proud for shooting down the whole lot of liars throwing an invalid garbage parade. A mailman describes a person male / female / heterosexual / gay / pedophile / incest abuser / animal abuser for their occupation of mail delivery. Same with fireman, cop, construction etc. So again homosexuality describes a person for having sex with the same sex so tell me what is there to be proud of in that?!

Also heterosexuals contribute to society, help charities, volunteer etc. but that is not reason to be proud of heterosexuality, that is reason to be proud of being human. So again what is their to be proud of for being homosexual?!

Heterosexuals who are to old and too young is natural and contributes to population control but it is no reason to be proud of being heterosexual. Pedophilia I suppose in the majority of cases leads to population control but that is obviously no reason to be proud of a sexual orientation same as beastiality and homosexuality.

I'm even going to be kind and once again share a little of my magic with you on the parade issue. Call it a Gays Seeking Acceptance From Society Parade and you will be way more than likely to find a little more acceptance from society in a positive way. At least it gives such a parade something that it now lacks which is validity.

Sex Change:

A man with mutilated / inverted penis is just a man with an inverted penis pretending to be something he never was or will ever be to deceitfully take advantage of unsuspecting heterosexual males in this most disgusting way! A woman with mutilated / flipped out vagina is just a woman with an flipped out vagina pretending to be something she never was or will ever be to deceitfully take advantage of unsuspecting heterosexual females in this most disgusting way! The Phrase sex change is an all out lie because the fact remains that women are born with vagina's and men are born with penises. What kind of man he becomes, or woman she becomes depends upon life choices but no matter what kind of man he becomes, or what kind of woman she becomes, they will always be the gender that they were since birth no matter how hard it is for homosexuals to accept themselves for what they are even though they try and blame everyone else for being the ones who do not accept them for what they are.

Summary:

So you see the whole gay agenda thing really is bias for it is all factually proven that these gay so called leaders base their very fundamentals of each and every issue they try to force down societies throats with no more than lies and delusions while ignoring / masking the very facts which proves this very claim as demonstrated with the above mention in this very article. they will try and claim that each and every one of these issues is about something else (marriage isn't about marriage, sexual orientation isn't about sexual orientation, homophobe isn't about a phobia etc.) in their bias little agenda over and over again and is obviously the best they got and that is quite sad really because when you look at it, they have spent the last couple of decades trashing and bashing society with lies and yet go figure the latest I heard is about gay suicide rates being at an all time high as of late! Put two and two together and open your eyes.

They trash society by (for now) making a complete mockery out of marriage with lies, trash society with the lie referring to sexual orientation as an equal or human right which is quite obviously pulling for the legalization of all sexual orientations which is obviously quite unacceptable They trash society making up a lie known as the word homophobe to try and label heterosexuals with such a delusion, They trash society with a parade that carries absolutely no validity and they trash society with a lie that there be such a thing as a sex change so that men with inverted penises can try and deceive heterosexual men with this most repulsive lie and so that women flip their vagina's outside their bodies so that they can take advantage of unsuspecting heterosexual female victims Then they have the nerve to try and pass the blame everyone else because their delusions are not the worlds reality nor will it ever be.

While trashing society they even try to make being gay out to be cool, and yet what is so cool about it? You are just a person with a sexual defect and since when did your delusional little minds think that this comes with some sort of pedestal? OK so now we have youth being fooled into thinking that it is cool until they foolishly come out of the so called closet and learn quickly that the little fantasy B.S. portrayed by these so called gay leaders via media etc. just isn't there in reality because in reality here on the planet heterosexuals are naturally repulsed with homosexuality on some level and going around claiming your gay doesn't exactly bring you brownie points. Balance the natural repulsion with seeking acceptance instead of ignoring it by so pathetically trying to label it as fear / ram garbage / lies down everyone's throat and you may then see the light at the end of that tunnel. I'm telling you that renaming your little parade with what I suggested, play an active part in the restoration of marriage to the respectful state in which it was before you made a complete mockery of it, renounce that sexual orientation never was an equal or human right and that the word homophobe carries no real validity would be a great start and would likely surprise you to find that you will turn more than a few heads your way in a most positive and accepting manner.

Think about it, all this the gays have done and yet they seem to pass the blame off on heterosexuals for homosexual suicide rates being at an all time high when all they have to blame is mostly themselves for being ignorant greedy selfish bias liars who have been ramming this rubbish down societies throats. Then they somehow seem to think that they in any way are role models?!

This is an outrage and perhaps it is time that I kick this up a notch because the sooner we restore the damage they have been doing, the less damage their will be as an outcome in the long run and it is also time we put a stop to this madness before it really does escalate more delusions and lies messing up society which is only in support of a bias agenda thought up my pea brained nitwits who are now acclaimed to be gay leaders! Perhaps the gays might want to seek out a gay with brains / a level head to represent them for some real positive progress for a change. Really, they are on the news etc. trying to tell society how it is according to their delusions then they come back expressing their disappointment in society when in fact it is their delusions based upon ignorance which is the real disappointment.

I am heterosexual, I do not hate anyone. I love and care about the well being of the life on this planet hence I have dedicated many years towards it through sharing with society fundamental information of claims backed by non contestable fact on some of the largest global / Canadian issues. Gay sex doesn't interest me in the least, I don't care to hear about it. I don't care to see it on sit coms or movies etc. and especially now that the gays have been bashing society with lies for many years to wash over society with a hazing of garbage, if it has anything to do with homosexuality I won't watch because I am that repulsed by it. I am heterosexual and you may start to want accepting the fact that all heterosexuals on some level are repulsed with homosexuality. Making heterosexuals out to be bad for being naturally repulsed with homosexuality is unacceptable and I'll be like a raving animal all over the lot of you every time I see it or hear about such! I do not advocate violence.

Oh and the homosexuals who cry hate crime when they get beat up, I'm willing to bet that the person who beat them up also beat up some heterosexuals too but you don't hear the heterosexuals making it out to be about discrimination. People who are publicly violent that I have seen generally practice violence on anyone that pisses them off or gets on their nerves indiscriminately even if they face a group of police. They might focus their natural repulsion of homosexuality in a violent way but that only makes them a violent offender.

David Jeffrey Spetch

Ps. Be good, be strong!

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 6,917 • Replies: 22
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2011 10:13 am
Do you allege that there is a verb in English which is spelled al-legate? You're more fun than an enraged Tory.
chai2

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2011 10:16 am
I agree.
There ought to be a law to make women dress like women damn it.

I personally advocate the look of sister-wives, with their mullet cum french braid, and gingham frocks with bib aprons.

There is no way you could mistake such a feminine look for a man.

http://bokertov.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/05/23/22polygamy500.jpg
David Jeffrey Spetch

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2011 10:17 am
@Setanta,
Wel;l I never claimed to profess spelling or grammar. Let me guess, you are a university grammar te4acher and settles for nothing less than perfection lmfao Wink

yeah, if that be the case then you are in for quite a ride.

/ david
0 Replies

David Jeffrey Spetch

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2011 10:18 am
@chai2,
well really, I am sick of this whole bash the heterosexuals whether they deserve it or not rave while having no consideration for anyone else and the gays addressing every issue they address with a foundation of lies has got to stop.

/ david.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2011 10:22 am
oh boy, a canadian lunatic

we're so under represented here in the lunatic department
Setanta

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2011 10:24 am
Well, i'd love to stay and chat, but i've got to run off to an NDP rally where we intend to loudly bash heterosexuals and spread lies about hate crimes perpetrated against homosexuals. Maybe i can get back to you later.
djjd62

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2011 10:28 am
@Setanta,
Very Happy
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2011 11:12 am
I do not know the status of hate crimes under Canadian law.

In the United States it makes sense to allege hate crime, because the crime would then be subject to federal prosecution. Otherwise, the crime may be subject to state prosecution only. Individual states are reluctant to pursue prosecution if the victim belongs to a politically unpopular group.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2011 11:31 am
@David Jeffrey Spetch,
I do love "non contestable" factual evidence you present.

Quote:
Let me guess, sometime in the near future the gays are going to try and make natural conception illegal and replace it with artificial insemination

A "guess" is factual evidence? You live a rich fantasy life it seems.

Quote:
nor would any of us even exist now if it were not for heterosexual unions.
Good think Macbeth can never be killed any man born of woman. Marriage is NOT required for birth. Never has been and never will be.
Ceili

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2011 12:16 pm
Kudos for reading this.. I couldn't. I'm with dj. Equal representation. Take that Goldman!!
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2011 12:23 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:
http://bokertov.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/05/23/22polygamy500.jpg

It's the Maid-trix.

http://www.thesangeek.com/wp-content/uploads/KeanuReevesMatrixNeo.jpg
0 Replies

David Jeffrey Spetch

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2011 11:59 am
@djjd62,
the best you have is a vacant un backed claim in desperate attempt to make what is into what your delusional brain wo0uld rather it be. Make a claim, be ready to back it up if you desire to be taken serious.
David Jeffrey Spetch

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2011 12:02 pm
@parados,
When I say let me guess, it is not claiming it as a fact (apparently your brain is way too small to figure out something so simple all by yourself) it is a guess. However, I notice you completely avoid contesting any facts as clearly presented within the article.

when did I ever claim a s guess was a fact? Right I never did, yet gays prove to be quite delusional I notice.

/ david
djjd62

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2011 12:02 pm
@David Jeffrey Spetch,
based on the evidence presented in your various threads, i claim you're a ******* loon
Setanta

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2011 12:03 pm
Oooo . . . the irony here is killer . . .
David Jeffrey Spetch

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2011 12:03 pm
@parados,
Also, where did I ever claim that marriage was required for birth? Oh right I never did, that is just your delusional brain kicking in again ...

/ David
David Jeffrey Spetch

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2011 12:05 pm
@djjd62,
Based upon what evidence within my threads, you still have contested nothing because your delusional brain crumbles when faced with such a simple task. You keep avoiding pointing even one thing out because you are quite simply un able to contest fact.

/ David
0 Replies

David Jeffrey Spetch

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2011 12:10 pm
@Setanta,
You mean I am missing the irony. Please do feel free to let me in on this.

/ David
0 Replies

David Jeffrey Spetch

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2011 12:22 pm
@David Jeffrey Spetch,
Oh I know, you guys are use to walking all over everyone but if you havn't already noticed, I'm not about to play door mat Wink to your pathetic drivel lol

/ David
0 Replies