1.First thing you wash in the shower?
- the shower.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
- Hoodie? bwahahaha
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
- Sure. Just a friend
4.Do you plan outfits?
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
- Fine - once my coffee kicks in.
6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red?
- A business card.
7. Tell me about the last argument you remember having?
- I can't.
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
-Nope. But the day is still young
9. What are you craving right now?
- A walk on the beach.
10. Do you floss?
- Yes with barbed wire
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
- Hungarian dish ... spicy stuffed...yummy
12. Are you emotional?
- Damn it...I'm NOT emotional! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGH.
13. Would you dance to the taco song?
14. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
- Not likely
15. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
- Lick. I follow the rules in the manual.
16. Do you like your hair?
17. Do you like yourself?
- 90% of the time.
18. Have you ever met a celebrity?
19. Do you like cottage cheese?
- Not too much
20. What are you listening to right now?
- TV...Sports news
21. How many countries have you visited?
-1. Canada, Mexico, many/most of the Caribbean island nations.
22. Are your parents strict?
-My dad was. Both parents passed on long ago.
23. Would you go sky diving?
- not likely.
24. Would you go out to eat with Barack Obama?
-Yes, if he picked up the tab. I help pay his salary, after all.
25. Would you throw potatoes at him?
26. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
- Yes, my wit sparkles
27. Have you ever been in a castle?
- Yes. I'm king so it's a daily thing.
28. Do you rent movies often?
29. Who sits in behind you in your math class?
- Jesus...if I could remember that I'd be pretty amazing.
30. Have you made a prank phone call?
31. Do you own a gun?
32. Can you count backwards from 74?
- No..that's why I have a watch/stop watch or other technology.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
- Home, with my dog.
34. Brown or white eggs?
35. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
36. Ever been on a train?
37. Ever been in love?
- Yes...a few times.
38. Do you have a cell-phone?
- Only have a cell-phone ...no landline.
39. Are you too forgiving?
- Not really. Though, once burned, twice shy.
40. Do you use chap stick?
-no need for it in FL. When I lived in New England, I never used it.
41. What is your best friend doing tomorrow?
- I'm past 60 now, best friends ended in Jr. High school. My dog is asleep, I guess he counts as best friend.
42. Can you use chop sticks?
- Sure thing.
43. Ever have cream puffs?
- Many decades ago.
44. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
45. What was the last question you asked?
- When will that lightning storm end?
46. What was the last CD you bought?
- Joni Mitchell. Hell, I still buy vinyl LPs.
47. Boys or girls?
48. Is your hair curly?
- Yes..curly wavy and proud to say plenty of it.
49. Last time you cried?
- Last time I sliced onions.
50. Ever walked into a wall?
- No, I have always looked like this.
51. Do looks matter?
-Yes, but only when meeting a potential date for the first time.
52. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun?
53. Have you ever slapped someone?
- Not in my recollection.
54. Favorite time of the year?
- Fall (for the foliage change in New England)
55. Favorite color?
56. Are you sarcastic?
- Moi? NEV-AH!
57. Do you have any tattoos?
- Never. I doodle on a scratchpad, not on my body.
58. The last person you held hands with?
- my grand-niece
59. Do you sleep with the TV on?
60. Do you like your life right now?
-Oh yes, it's great
61. How often do you talk on the phone?
- Whenever it rings.
62. What is your favorite animal?
- Dog (Border collie)
63. What was the most recent thing you bought?
- Fresh Cherries
64. Do you have good vision?
- With my glasses, it's corrected to 20-15. Can see reasonably without them, though.
65. Can you hula hoop?
- Sure thing, but my dog can't be around or he gets noivus.
66. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
- Not a chance! If my partner has no integrity, I've nothing for them.
67. Do you have a job?
- Disabled but doing photography part-time
68. Can you handle the truth?
- I shake it - but don't break it
69. What are you wearing?
- Shorts and sandals. I live in a tropical location (Sarasota FL)
70. Have you ever crawled through a window?
- As a kid, I did...often. I taught my friends how to do it.