He’s going to have two daddies

MMarciano

Sat 27 Oct, 2012 07:03 pm
@chai2,
She sure has! Although she is a little ticked tonight because Morgan is in bed and it's Sadyrday night. She had the program. She can party at the hotel bar.

ossobuco

Sat 27 Oct, 2012 07:09 pm
@ehBeth,
I want to know what the golden square is in that photo.
JPB

Sat 27 Oct, 2012 07:15 pm
@ossobuco,
looks like corn bread.
BeachBoy

Sat 27 Oct, 2012 09:00 pm
@jcboy,
That is a fun event, I didn't go this year. Looks like Antonio had a good time, cheers boys!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Sat 27 Oct, 2012 09:05 pm
@JPB,
Ah. Thank you, Jpb,

As one turkey said to another, I've never flown south (that was in some ny'er cartoon).

Ahh
0 Replies

jcboy

Sun 28 Oct, 2012 06:29 am
@JPB,
Yep that was the corn bread. The red beans and rice was pretty good but not at good as when the Puerto Rican makes them.
0 Replies

chai2

Sun 28 Oct, 2012 01:41 pm
@MMarciano,
MMarciano wrote:

She sure has! Although she is a little ticked tonight because Morgan is in bed and it's Sadyrday night. She had the program. She can party at the hotel bar.

Well....
She was the one who said she wanted to come visit for 5 days. I don't see that she was exactly invited.

Morgan is pretty slick, having her go ahead and come, then just carry on as normal, in order to let her learn the lesson on her own.

Of course, she may announce to anyone who will listen how him having you and the boy in his life as just changed him so....for the worse in her opinion.

Oh well.

She can go home and get back to whatever it is that's so much better. Like having friends who have to announce who their father is in order to make themselves "somebody"

Living a life where having 3 as to 4 ice cubes in my drink is important just doesn't appeal to me. Nor would being around someone to whom that is important.
MMarciano

Mon 29 Oct, 2012 06:45 pm
@chai2,
Very true Chai.

She sent Morgan a text saying she was home safe, that’s all we’ve heard so far.

I don’t feel bad at all that she stayed at the hotel on a Saturday night, she knew our routine before coming. If she wanted to go out and party she should have brought one of her girlfriends with her.

We’re not late night people. Morgan and I rarely go out, even when I first met Morgan he was never into the bar scene, we met at a halloween party two years ago. We only go out for a cocktail or two and only when we’re meeting friends, but we are always home by 9pm.
chai2

Mon 29 Oct, 2012 07:06 pm
@MMarciano,
I heart homebodies.
0 Replies

jcboy

Wed 31 Oct, 2012 06:09 pm
Antonio changed his mind about being a zombie and wanted to be an army man, He looked very handsome. We took him to a Halloween party, it was for the kids. Now he has his PJ’s on and we are passing out candy to the hoodlums in the neighborhood.

http://imageshack.us/a/img844/9302/pum3y.jpg
EqualityFLSTPete

Wed 31 Oct, 2012 06:40 pm
@jcboy,
Antonio was very handsome tonight. Thanks for bringing him Peanut!
MMarciano

Wed 31 Oct, 2012 07:18 pm
@EqualityFLSTPete,
That's because he looks like me Very Happy
chai2

Thu 1 Nov, 2012 06:26 am
@MMarciano,
I'll bet he's modest like you too. Wink
jcboy

Thu 1 Nov, 2012 06:40 am
@chai2,
The Puerto Rican's a big ham Cool
Ragman

Thu 1 Nov, 2012 06:47 am
@jcboy,
Doesn't that make you a Gringo-Rican?
jcboy

Thu 1 Nov, 2012 07:06 am
@Ragman,
How about a Gringo Rican Cracker Cool
0 Replies

jcboy

Fri 2 Nov, 2012 02:09 pm
Auntie Isabel is coming over to watch Antonio this evening, daddy and I have a cocktail party to go to. It's a fund raiser but I can't post on here what it's for or we will be run out of town Cool
EqualityFLSTPete

Fri 2 Nov, 2012 02:25 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

Auntie Isabel is coming over to watch Antonio this evening, daddy and I have a cocktail party to go to. It's a fund raiser but I can't post on here what it's for or we will be run out of town Cool

DON'T DARE! see you there peanut!
MMarciano

Fri 2 Nov, 2012 02:46 pm
@EqualityFLSTPete,
Anthony you know he's a blabber mouth! He's probably got it on facebook!
0 Replies

sozobe

Fri 2 Nov, 2012 02:49 pm
@jcboy,
It's a fundraiser for Romney, right?

Wink