How is this comic-book related thread by any means an idiot thread?

JGoldman10

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 11:43 pm
@shewolfnm,
If you think my ideas are stupid - KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.

DON'T READ MY COMICS WHEN THEY COME OUT.

You think I lack the personality to work in comics - NO ONE ASKED YOU.

I AM GOING TO GET THEM SELF-PUBLISHED.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 02:53 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Why don't you LOOK at some of the cartoons I drew and some material I wrote before you JUDGE it?

It would help if you had actually drawn a cartoon. This comic book is just like sex, you talk about it all the time, but you'll never actually do it.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 05:48 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:
I am IGNORANT

You got that one right junior.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 05:58 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:
FIXED

If only your mom or pop had been, then we wouldn't be subjected to your blather (although it does add humor to the day reading your latest tirade).
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 07:03 am
@JGoldman10,
You would have to self publish because no one would be interested.

You dont have to ask me, Im going to tell you.

Dont worry, I wont read your comic, and neither will thousands of others.

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 07:07 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I GO ONLINE AND ASK FOR SLANG TRANSLATION HELP AND THAT INCLUDES SLANG USED IN OTHER COUNTRIES AND CULTURE.

I AM DOING RESEARCH ON CAT AND DOG BREEDS ACROSS THE US AND IN FOREIGN CULTURES.

THIS IS PART OF MY RESEARCH.

you are not getting much research done since you are spending hours here.

You hear malice in my statement about you possibly doing really well BEHIND the scenes of a comic book when there is no malice.
Im being very honest.

You are very transparent here. And you are right, you do NOT share the majority of humor everyone else does.. And guess what? that is a strike against your writing. Why? Because writing HAS TO appeal to the MASS majority to get attention.... it does not have to be exactly like everyone else, but it can not be so far off the funny base that NO ONE gets it.

That is why I do not think you get it .
JGoldman10

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 07:21 am
@shewolfnm,
You are a JUST A DAGGONE HATER and PESSIMIST who is JEALOUS OF MY COMIC BOOK IDEAS.

A RACIST, ANTI-CHRISTIAN AUNT THOMASINA.

SELF-PUBLISHING GIVES YOU MORE CREATIVE LICENSE AND YOU MAKE MORE MONEY THAT WORKING FOR A MJOR PUBLISHER.

I don't care if YOU don't read them - I am making THEM for KIDS/FAMILY.

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 07:25 am
@shewolfnm,
HOW I interact with OTHERS here HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HOW I WRITE MY COMICS YOU MORON.

I HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR. MY SENSE OF HUMOR IS CLEAN.CLEAN..

I AM WRITING ACTION BOOKS. IS there a rule that says there HAS TO BE HUMOR in it?

I will put SOME humor in it so readers don't get bored.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 07:31 am
@JGoldman10,
What readers?
JGoldman10

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 07:32 am
@izzythepush,
CHILDREN.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 07:33 am
@JGoldman10,
Leave them alone you sick deviant.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 07:45 am
You are just angry because you know I am right.

people only get pissed off when presented with a truth about them selves that they can not handle.
shewolfnm

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 07:46 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

You are a JUST A DAGGONE HATER and PESSIMIST who is JEALOUS OF MY COMIC BOOK IDEAS.

A RACIST, ANTI-CHRISTIAN AUNT THOMASINA.

SELF-PUBLISHING GIVES YOU MORE CREATIVE LICENSE AND YOU MAKE MORE MONEY THAT WORKING FOR A MJOR PUBLISHER.

I don't care if YOU don't read them - I am making THEM for KIDS/FAMILY.

Laughing Laughing

Im a dogone HATER.... oh my god. Sometimes you sound like you have a brain, other times you sound like an angry kid.

I dont care what religion you are. Only YOU care.

Self publishing? I know more about that than you do since i AM A PUBLISHED person.. Wink
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2011 11:05 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
I am writing about CAT and DOG STREET GANGS. HOW HARD IS THAT TO RIGHT ABOUT?

Apparently it's too difficult for you to WRITE about in correct English. Laughing
Quote:
A CHRISTIAN friend of mine told me "I am sitting on a diamond."

No, the stabbing feeling in your butt is more likely due to hemorrhoids.
A little of this might help.
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.stylelist.com/media/2009/02/prep-h.jpg

0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 04:38 am
@shewolfnm,
Who said I was getting angry? YOU ARE A DIEHARD, A RETARD and an IDIOT who makes ASININE ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW. YOU DO NOT KNOW ME.

YOU ARE ONE OF OF THOSE SNOBBISH SELF-CENTERED PEOPLE WHO IS SO SET IN HER WAYS THAT NO ONE IS SUPPOSED TO SAY ANYTHING TO YOU OR EXPRESS A DIFFERENCE OF OPINION.

YOU WANT TO ACT LIKE WE CHRISTIANSARE THE BAD GUYS.

HOW DARE YOU TRY TO JUDGE AND CHASTISE ME. WHO ARE YOU?

DO you THINK you're better than me because you already know how to SELF-PUBLISH?

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT WRITING COMICS, MS. KNOW-IT-ALL?

I WAS AN ANIMATION STUDENT- I KNOW ABOUT STORYTELLING AND I KNOW ABOUT HAVING A SENSE OF HUMOR. IF I CHOOSE NOT TO JOKE AROUND WITH GODLESS LOWLIFES, LIKE YOU, THAT IS MY BUSINESS AND MY PREROGATIVE. THAT HAS NO IMPACT ON EXPRESSING A SENSE OF HUMOR IN MY WRITING AND I AM NOT LETTING THAT HAVE AN IMPACT. I DO NOT SHARE EVERYONE'S BRAND OF HUMOR. I LIKE CLEAN JOKES.

I am making my COMICS FOR KIDS- I don't EXPECT OR WANT A GODLESS JACKASS/UNCIRCUMSIZED PHILISTINE LIKE YOU TO BY THEM.

1Timothy4-13- THE DEVIL IS THE ACCUSER OF THE BRETHREN.

YOU DO NOT ACT LIKE A WOMAN OF GOD- YOU ACT LIKE A DEVIL WHO WANTS TO ACCUSE AND CONDEMN PEOPLE.

YOU ARE LOUD AND WRONG AND YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE IDIOTS WHO THINKS YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE LAST WORD.

AND YOU ARE MAD BECAUSE A CHRISTIAN IS TRYING TO DO SOMETHING FOR THE KIDS.

YOU ARE A LIAR AND A CHASTISER AND A SLANDERER.

IN THE NAME OF JESUS- I REBUKE YOU AND YOUR BEHAVIOUR. I DON'T RECEIVE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. THE BLOOD OF JESUS IS AGAINST YOU.

DO NOT TRY TO HAVE THE LAST WORD WITH ME.

I DON'T HAVE TO PROVE ANYTHING TO YOU. I AM NOT HERE TO TRY TO IMPRESS YOU.

ROMANS 8:1 - THERE IS NO CONDEMNATION FOR THOSE OF US WHO ARE IN CHRIST JESUS.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 04:47 am
@JGoldman10,
Welcome back Goldie, we've all missed you. It's good to see you're as bellicose as ever.
wmwcjr

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 04:39 pm
@izzythepush,
... and I was about to stop following him. I thought he had left us. I was thinking to myself, No more lively exchanges. Sad
firefly

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 04:42 pm
@wmwcjr,
Just when the uncircumcised Philistines thought they were safe...
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 04:43 pm
@wmwcjr,
It's like he's been away on the opposite of an anger management course.
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 04:55 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Who said I was getting angry? YOU ARE A DIEHARD, A RETARD and an IDIOT who makes ASININE ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW.

An assumption about someone you don't know. With an absolute TON of unwarranted name calling.

Quote:
YOU ARE ONE OF OF THOSE SNOBBISH SELF-CENTERED PEOPLE WHO IS SO SET IN HER WAYS THAT NO ONE IS SUPPOSED TO SAY ANYTHING TO YOU OR EXPRESS A DIFFERENCE OF OPINION.

Ok you have GOT to be shitting me. You are UTTERLY snobbish and self-centered and the Lord almighty forbid that ANYONE express a difference of opinion to you. Go soak your head.

Quote:

YOU WANT TO ACT LIKE WE CHRISTIANSARE THE BAD GUYS.

No, you are the bad guy. Please don't associate yourself with Christians. Thanks.
Quote:

HOW DARE YOU TRY TO JUDGE AND CHASTISE ME. WHO ARE YOU?

An image bearer of God? Someone made in his image, same as you? Someone that he created same as you? Any of that ringing in between those ears of yours?

Quote:
I am making my COMICS FOR KIDS- I don't EXPECT OR WANT A GODLESS JACKASS/UNCIRCUMSIZED PHILISTINE LIKE YOU TO BY THEM.

Right, because all kids are circumcised believers. Which oh btw . . circumcision is no longer required according to the New Testament. Did those mean old parents forget to mention that?
Quote:

1Timothy4-13- THE DEVIL IS THE ACCUSER OF THE BRETHREN.

1Timothy 4 doesn't say that anywhere.

Quote:
YOU DO NOT ACT LIKE A WOMAN OF GOD- YOU ACT LIKE A DEVIL WHO WANTS TO ACCUSE AND CONDEMN PEOPLE.

And you act like a belligerent child that is incapable of accepting rebuke from anyone.

Quote:
YOU ARE LOUD AND WRONG AND YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE IDIOTS WHO THINKS YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE LAST WORD.

Speaking to yourself again?
Quote:

IN THE NAME OF JESUS- I REBUKE YOU AND YOUR BEHAVIOUR. I DON'T RECEIVE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. THE BLOOD OF JESUS IS AGAINST YOU.

You have proven time and again that you have absolutely no idea who Jesus is.

Quote:

I DON'T HAVE TO PROVE ANYTHING TO YOU. I AM NOT HERE TO TRY TO IMPRESS YOU.

And yet, thankfully, you keep trying.
Quote:

ROMANS 8:1 - THERE IS NO CONDEMNATION FOR THOSE OF US WHO ARE IN CHRIST JESUS.

HEY! Look at you! You actually quoted one correctly! Way to go! Unfortunately you're still using it out of context. The condemnation being spoken of isn't from other people but from the Lord.

I've missed our talks.