How is this comic-book related thread by any means an idiot thread?

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 08:18 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I am writing a MULTICULTURAL COMIC BOOK for KIDS about STREETFIGHTING CATS AND DOGS THAT FIGHT CRIME.

I am going to have some "black' characters in it.

That is STUPID to you?

yes
shewolfnm

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 08:20 pm
you are not the personality to write a successful comic book. You will over think, add too much and lose your delivery. If you want to be in the comic industry, I would highly suggest being an editor or something along those lines.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 08:22 pm
@shewolfnm,
Why? I am BLACK. They need more MULTICULTURALISM in comics. That is one of my comic book ideas adn I want to make comics for kids.

Did you think M C Skat Kat was stupid?:

He was a "Black" character.
Questioner

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 08:37 pm
@JGoldman10,
No, asshat. You draw the line in a public forum where you demand that everyone else conforms to your narrowed view of what acceptable is. No one is imposing anything on you. If you find it offensive, ask them politely to refrain, don't grandstand for attention. If that doesn't work, then leave. I'm sure your ever-so-soon-in-the-future comic book will be better for it.
JGoldman10

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 08:42 pm
@Questioner,
I give a CRAP what people think - I JUST WANT MY QUESTIONS ANSWERED.

I come here to get help and info - THAT is what I am interested in.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 08:42 pm
@Questioner,
Then I will ask certain people to refrain from posting to me.
Questioner

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 08:44 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Then I will ask certain people to refrain from posting to me.

Good luck with that. Why don't you just actually put them on 'ignore'. Then you won't have to act all high and mighty and post in all caps and showcase your stunning wit and intellect to the detriment of all.
ehBeth

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 08:45 pm
@wmwcjr,
it's back
shewolfnm

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 08:51 pm
@JGoldman10,
being black has nothing to do with it. But you keep right on with using that as a trump card.

yes. that cartoon was stupid too. Obviously I am not the only one to think so, or it would be popular even today instead of disappearing with the likes of another over night bubblegum pop singer.

You dont get it. Thats why you will not make a good writer. You are clueless, reactionary, inexperienced and out of touch with society. Your writing will be a waste of an editors time.

Participate by being behind the scenes. I actually think you would excel there. Editing, or art work, or even working the actual physical production of the books.
Writing. No. You do not have the proper thought process for something like that.

but, you wont hear anything I said. Just take it all as an insult because , as you say.. you are black . So go on with your black self...

heaven forBID i know what its like to be black...... Rolling Eyes
JGoldman10

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 09:07 pm
@shewolfnm,
I am WRITING and DRAWING my comics.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 09:09 pm
@shewolfnm,
Being a CHRISTIAN is more important then one's RACE or ETHNICITY.

That CARTOON VIDEO was not meant ot be taken SERIOUSLY- it was ENTERTAINMENT.

MOST TOONS as you put it, are "STUPID." I like "STUPID" stuff - kids like "STUPID" stuff.
JGoldman10

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 09:10 pm
@shewolfnm,
If I want to know something about SOCIETY, I will look it up online,. or read it in a book.

THAT IS NOT A PROBLEM.
JGoldman10

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 09:11 pm
@Questioner,
I PUT PEOPLE ON IGNORE- I NEED TO STOP GIVING INTO THE TEMPTATION TO READ THEIR COMMENTS.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 09:12 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

MOST TOONS as you put it, are "STUPID." I like "STUPID" stuff - kids like "STUPID" stuff.

and you are absolutely correct. 100%.

but, you do not have the thought process to create something that would be universally stupid enough to garner attention.

Just like people can not simply grab a brush and create a real work of art, you can not just sit down and type up a successful comic.
People have talents, abilities and personalities that fit specific things.

You + writing comics = wrong.

oh wait.
thats right.
You are not black enough for me.

jerry curl anyone?
JGoldman10

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 09:12 pm
@shewolfnm,
They NEED MORE BLACK or MORE MULTICULTURAL cartoons. NAME ONE THAT IS GOOD.
shewolfnm

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 09:14 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

If I want to know something about SOCIETY, I will look it up online,. or read it in a book.

THAT IS NOT A PROBLEM.

society is an experience, not a writing.

Again, this is the reasons why you are the wrong match for writing a comic book . You would need a vast social experience to be able to come up with a universally funny, yet stupid plot that would create buzz.

but you do not have that.

Rockhead

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 09:14 pm
@JGoldman10,
hong kong phooey
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 09:16 pm
@shewolfnm,
WHAT ABOUT DRAWING IT? I GOT HUNDREDS OF CHARACTERS THAT I CREATED THAT I WANT TO FLESH OUT AND DEVELOP. AND I GOT DOZENS OF MORE IDEAS.

I HAVEN'T ACTUALLY POSTED ANY SCRIPTS FOR ANY COMICS I WROTE HER OR POSTED LINKS TO ANY- YOU SHOULD NOT BE SO QUICK TO JUDGE MY MATERIAL

I WAS GOING TO POST SOME MATERIAL I WROTE TO SEE WHAT SOME PEOPLE HERE THINK OF IT.

LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 09:16 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

They NEED MORE BLACK or MORE MULTICULTURAL cartoons. NAME ONE THAT IS GOOD.

Again. I agree with you. Absolutely. We need more books, more comics and more cartoons that simply include everyone with out making the point of identifying race.

its those who focus on it, make a point out of it and wear it like a badge that fuel and continue the race wars. If all cartoons, comics, books and writings would just DROP that, the issue could simmer into its own death.

But

you. dont. have. the personality for that. Again, as I said before, people can not just randomly pick up a paint brush and be Picasso. It is a natural talent, ability and thought process.
JGoldman10

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 09:19 pm
@shewolfnm,
I am writing about CAT and DOG STREET GANGS. HOW HARD IS THAT TO RIGHT ABOUT?

THAT IS WHY I RESEARCH ON THIS STUFF.

IF I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT GANGS, I WILL LOOK UP INFO ABOUT THEM ONLINE OR ASK PEOPLE ABOUT THEM OR WATCH MOVIES ABOUT THEM.

I have seen the Warriors- I drew some influence from that movie.

I am writing the comics for kids/family - I am CLEANING IT UP.