How is this comic-book related thread by any means an idiot thread?

JGoldman10

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 09:21 pm
@shewolfnm,
Why don't you LOOK at some of the cartoons I drew and some material I wrote before you JUDGE it?
Rockhead

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 09:22 pm
@JGoldman10,
glorifying street gangs is prolly not high on Jesus's to do list, Jason.

in real life they are not very nice...
JGoldman10

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 09:24 pm
@shewolfnm,
Cartoons like BIONIC SIX and CAPTAIN PLANET promoted multiculturalism:

Bionic Six:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/9e/Bionicsix.JPG

Captain Planet:
http://www.spinsouthwest.com/wp-content/files/2011/07/captainplanet6.jpg

I have seen Captain Planet - I don't remember if I ever watched Bionic Six.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 09:24 pm
@Rockhead,
right.

Your subject choice speaks volumes about your content. Your personality speaks volumes about your thought process. Your lack of humor will destroy anything else.

I dont need to 'read them all' to get what you are doing..

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 09:26 pm
those didnt promote anything.

They have their white stars and the token black. It is not realistic to think a group of friends will have exactly ONE of each identified race in it.

Tokens. thats what they are.
JGoldman10

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 09:26 pm
@shewolfnm,
MY PERSONALITY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MAKING ART OR SCRIPTING COMICS.

MY BEHAVIOR HERE DOES NOT REFLECT HOW I ACT IN REAL LIFE OR ON ANY OTHER WEB FORUM.

People need to stop WORRYING ABOUT AND FOCUSING ON MY BEHAVIOUR- I AM TIRED OF IT.
JGoldman10

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 09:28 pm
@shewolfnm,
In Captain Planet - they had ONE black, ONE Asian and ONE Hispanic character. WHY are YOU EXCLUDING THE OTHER PEOPLE OF COLOR?
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 09:28 pm
@JGoldman10,
actually, Jason, your behavior here reflects just about exactly how you've behaved previously on other forums.

you mean you've recently changed...?
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 09:29 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

MY BEHAVIOR HERE DOES NOT REFLECT HOW I ACT IN REAL LIFE OR ON ANY OTHER WEB FORUM.

Oh it absolutely does. Are you joking?
Quote:

People need to stop WORRYING ABOUT AND FOCUSING ON MY BEHAVIOUR- I AM TIRED OF IT.

Then stop being rude, hateful, prideful, and silly.
If you wouldn't walk up to a person on the street and shout bible verses at them and condemn then don't do it here.

JGoldman10

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 09:30 pm
@shewolfnm,
I DO NOT JOKE ABOUT SEX OR ANYTHING ABOUT IT. IT IS NOT FUNNY.

IF PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW WHAT I THINK IS FUNNY, THEN I WILL POST SOME SNIPPETS OF WHAT I FIND HUMOROUS.

I DO NOT SHARE EVERYONE'S BRAND OF HUMOR HERE.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 09:53 pm
@JGoldman10,
They're teasing you to get a reaction out of you. They're entertained by your angry reactions. As far as ignoring them is concerned ... I know it's difficult to ignore them. That's just human nature. I once put an unnamed A2K member on "Ignore" with the intention of keeping him there permanently, but I was still tempted to check his comments. I finally reached the point where I no longer cared what he said about anything, which is the wisest attitude to have in that kind of a situation. I even took him off "Ignore," which I didn't need to use. But I didn't reach this point overnight. And, of course, it concerned different issues than those of your own. Anyway, ignoring is not easy. But really the only way to deal with all the posts that offend you is to just ignore them and, most importantly, not respond to them. Remember, your reactions provide their entertainment. And as I've admitted before, even I sometimes laugh at this clownery Laughing when I shouldn't. Actually, I laugh quite a bit. Laughing
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 10:03 pm
@ehBeth,
* giggle * LOL
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 10:08 pm
@Questioner,
THIS IS A WEB FORUM. I CAN TALK TO PEOPLE ON A WEB FORUM. THIS IS NOT REAL LIFE, JACKASS.
JGoldman10

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 10:13 pm
@Questioner,
Questioner wrote:

JGoldman10 wrote:

NO IT DOES NOT. I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO GO TO ANY WEB FORUM AND ACT LIKE I AM WALKING IN A GLASS MENAGERIE OR ON EGG SHELLS.

YOU ARE A SADISTIC VULTURE WHO LIKES TO PICK AT PEOPLE AND TRY TO CONDEMN AND HOLD THINGS AGAINST THEM.

I BEG TO DIFFER WITH YOU.

I DON'T THE WAY I DO IN REAL LIFE THE WAY I DO ON SOME WEB FORUMS.

WHAT I DO OR DID ON OTHER FORUMS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS OR CONCERN YOU VULTURE.
JGoldman10

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 10:44 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

THIS IS A WEB FORUM. I CAN TALK TO PEOPLE ON A WEB FORUM ABOUT GOD AND THE BIBLE AND POST SCRIPTURES. THIS IS NOT REAL LIFE, JACKASS.

FIXED
JGoldman10

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 10:46 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Questioner wrote:

JGoldman10 wrote:

NO IT DOES NOT. I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO GO TO ANY WEB FORUM AND ACT LIKE I AM WALKING IN A GLASS MENAGERIE OR ON EGG SHELLS.

YOU ARE A SADISTIC VULTURE WHO LIKES TO PICK AT PEOPLE AND TRY TO CONDEMN AND HOLD THINGS AGAINST THEM.

I DON'T ACT THE WAY I DO IN REAL LIFE THE WAY I DO ON SOME WEB FORUMS.

WHAT I DO OR DID ON OTHER FORUMS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS OR CONCERN YOU VULTURE.

FIXED
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 10:47 pm
@Questioner,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Questioner wrote:

JGoldman10 wrote:

I DON'T ACT THE WAY I DO IN REAL LIFE THE WAY I DO ON SOME WEB FORUMS.

0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 10:48 pm
@Questioner,
JGoldman10 wrote:

THIS IS A WEB FORUM. I CAN TALK TO PEOPLE ON A WEB FORUM ABOUT GOD AND THE BIBLE AND POST SCRIPTURES. THIS IS NOT REAL LIFE, JACKASS.

0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 11:36 pm
@shewolfnm,
I GO ONLINE AND ASK FOR SLANG TRANSLATION HELP AND THAT INCLUDES SLANG USED IN OTHER COUNTRIES AND CULTURE.

I AM DOING RESEARCH ON CAT AND DOG BREEDS ACROSS THE US AND IN FOREIGN CULTURES.

THIS IS PART OF MY RESEARCH.
JGoldman10

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 11:40 pm
@shewolfnm,
A CHRISTIAN friend of mine told me "I am sitting on a diamond."

I am not going to be DETERRED because some IGNORANT JACKASS HATER like you wants to try to DISCOURAGE me from working on it, or PULL ME DOWN.

YOU are NOT the first person who has tried to do this, and this is not the first forum I have been on whenre people tried to do that.

People have tried to DETER me from foucsing on getting my comics developed for YEARS. I have been working on it for YEARS.