Uninstall Bigpond Security

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2011 01:00 am
Hi there, I have been trying to uninstall BigPond Security for some time. I go to Control Panel, uninstall programes, go through the process then a box comes up saying are you sure you want to remove this programe as you could loose vital information and files. Is this right?. What files and information would be lost? I am now using Norton which has been great so far.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 3,121 • Replies: 3
No top replies

roger

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2011 01:03 am
@Curley54,
I don't know BigPond, but that's a routine message and I've never heard of anyone losing anything they wanted to keep.
Curley54

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2011 01:10 am
@roger,
Thank you for your speedy reply roger, I am still learning every day about how this computer works, I didn't want to cause more problems by doing something I know nothing about. If that is a routine message I guess I have nothing to fear by going ahead with the uninstallation of BP. Thank you again.
0 Replies

Curley54

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2011 01:18 am
@roger,
I forgot to say that BigPond is an internet security program here in Australia. I am now using Norton security.
0 Replies