What are good resources for creating fictional comic book/cartoon towns/cities & mapping them out?

Sturgis

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2011 06:45 pm
@izzythepush,
Like he could create more than one crime? Even with all our input he hasn't created the first cel or frame or anything else. I'd venture to say he never will.
JGoldman10

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2011 06:49 pm
@Sturgis,
I am designing characters and fleshing out ideas. When I DONE with all my RESEARCH I will have something made up that I can show. I AM BUSY.
Sturgis

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2011 06:54 pm
@JGoldman10,
Thanks, I needed a good laugh. Imagining you actually doing research of any sort is absolutely hysterical.

It's not doing research when you come here (and likely go elsewhere too) demanding answers and receiving the guidance and then doing zilch with it.
JGoldman10

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2011 09:21 pm
@Sturgis,
I am BUSY. I RESERVE WHATEVER INPUT AND DATA I COLLECT FOR LATER USE.

DON'T TRY TO PATRONIZE ME.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2011 09:33 pm
I AM BUSY. I HAVE A LIST OF THINGS I NEED TO AND WANT TO DEAL WITH THAT I HAVE BEEN PUTTING OFF. I AM GOING TO DEAL WITH THEM ACCORDINGLY.

RIGHT NOW I AM FOCUSING ON GETTING MYSELF ORGANIZED.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2011 09:35 pm
@Sturgis,
Think whatever you want Sturgis. In Jesus' name rebuke you and I don't receive what you are saying. The Blood Of Jesus is against you. I am NOT GOING TO BE DETERRED BECAUSE SOME HATERS, SKEPTICS, PESSIMISTS AND CRITICS WANT TO LAY AROUND AND CONDEMN OR JUDGE PEOPLE, OR WANT TO TRY TO PULL OTHERS DOWN.

I DON'T OWE YOU AN EXPLANATION OF WHAT I DO.
JGoldman10

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2011 09:37 pm
I AM PERSISTENT AND RELENTLESS. SOMETIMES WE CHRISTIANS NEED TO TAKE THINGS BY FORCE.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2011 01:40 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Think whatever you want Sturgis. In Jesus' name rebuke you and I don't receive what you are saying. The Blood Of Jesus is against you.

Now then calm down. Just because Sturgis has pissed you off, doesn't mean you can go round cutting up Jesus. What harm's he ever done you? I think you should leave Jesus alone for a while, otherwise he might get out a restraining order.
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2011 05:55 pm
@izzythepush,
I AM NOT PISSED OFF.

I DON'T NEED HIS PESSIMISM.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2011 06:07 pm
@JGoldman10,
Jesus isn't pessimistic.
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2011 07:06 pm
@izzythepush,
STOP BEING BLASPHEMOUS.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2011 01:01 am
@JGoldman10,
So saying Jesus wasn't pessimistic is blasphemous. Probably the biggest act of blasphemy would be disagreeing with J Goldman.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2011 08:17 am
@JGoldman10,
Should I go and bring forth the royal diadem?
izzythepush

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2011 08:22 am
@Sturgis,
I'd get him the Royal Pink Daisy
http://www.eu-health.co.uk/ekmps/shops/euhealth/images/pink-daisy-all-natural-anal-bleaching-cream-51-p.jpg
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2011 08:24 am
@JGoldman10,
If the pessimism crack was meant for me, understand, I ain't being pessimistic I am presenting you with truth. You are lazy, you are unimaginative, you want everyone else to give you ideas, and plans and maps and things and to treat you alternately as a genius and a struggling empty headed cartoonist wannabe .

Several ideas have been floated for you, which you have rejected. The nonsense of lack of time was demolished in detail, the cheating factor of letting a computer design your city was explained to you and still you think that you are a genius and the world is against you. Let me help you Jacob, you aren't a genius and the world is not against you, just tired of your desert dry antics.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2011 08:32 am
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:

Let me help you Jacob, you aren't a genius and the world is not against you, just tired of your desert dry antics.

I think he's a comedy genius. His posts do make me laugh.
Sturgis

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2011 08:32 am
Hey JSilver (you've been depreciated) here's an idea for you

0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2011 08:33 am
@izzythepush,
Sometimes they leave me in tears.

izzythepush wrote:
I think he's a comedy genius. His posts do make me laugh.

izzythepush

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2011 09:21 am
@Sturgis,
I think Goldie would make a fantastic sit com character. I'd watch it, ( I might even write it). That would be a true triumph for irony, if the sit com came out before the comic.
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2011 09:30 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I AM PERSISTENT AND RELENTLESS. SOMETIMES WE CHRISTIANS NEED TO TAKE THINGS BY FORCE.

You're a ******bag.
0 Replies