Terror in Norway: Shootout, bomb explosions kill 11

parados

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2011 07:47 am
@reasoning logic,
And here is another instance of your Bull **** being debunked when they claimed the City of London pays no taxes

Total Tax Contribution - City of London
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2011 10:02 am
@parados,
Quote:
Let me make it clear for you RL.. It's complete Bull ****.

Ok I see you have made up your mind!

Quote:
I won't even begin to go into the crap about the Rothschilds controlling the banking industry because that has been debunked repeatedly but idiots like you still want to believe it.

Are you starting a conspiracy theory? Have I ever claimed this to be true?
parados

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2011 10:05 am
@reasoning logic,
Why would you want us to watch that idiotic video unless you believed it? Any one with half a brain would have seen it for the BULL **** it is and not bothered to try to get others to view it.

Quote:

Ok I see you have made up your mind!

Made up my mind? ROFLMAO.. it's obvious bull ****. 2 minutes of googling will dispute at least 4 points the video tried to present as fact that supports their conclusions.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2011 10:07 am
@parados,
Quote:
Here you can see how WRONG that video is.
http://www.thirdamendment.com/nobility.html

Thank you for sharing that does seem interesting!

Have you ever researched what was taking place at the time the 13th amendment was being proposed? Did a 13th state publish its result at a later date?
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2011 10:14 am
@parados,
Quote:
And here is another instance of your Bull **** being debunked when they claimed the City of London pays no taxes

Another interesting reply! Did they say the city of London or did they say the inner city of London, or does it not matter because they are the same?

I started a thread titled {I hate conspiracy theories do you?} check it out!

http://able2know.org/topic/175313-1
parados

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2011 10:15 am
@reasoning logic,
Read the ENTIRE piece before you ask idiotic questions.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2011 10:17 am
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Quote:

Another interesting reply! Did they say the city of London or did they say the inner city of London, or does it not matter because they are the same?

I started a thread titled {I hate conspiracy theories do you?} check it out!

http://able2know.org/topic/175313-1

You didn't read the link, did you?
Not only are you willing to spread BULL ****, you are unwilling to even read the things that show you are spreading BULL ****.

Or are you just incapable of understanding what the City of London is as presented in the video and in the link I gave you that shows they pay taxes.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2011 10:28 am
@parados,
Are you saying that they are one in the same territory? If you keep acting out emotionally calling people names then you will have to count me out because I do not engage in emotional conversations!
parados

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2011 10:32 am
@reasoning logic,

Moving this to your conspiracy thread...

http://able2know.org/topic/175313-1#post-4684913
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2011 08:50 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Thanks for the potted history lesson. We don't all live in castles you know. We don't want guns in our society, if we want to change the government we have elections. It's not just the rich and powerful who want strict controls on guns.

The fear of revolution is more to do with the puritanical dictatorship of Oliver Cromwell than anything else.
The fear of revolution seems to flow more out of a fear of change that ultimately goes no where... Cromwell did not go far enough... He destroyed the revolution when he thought it had went far enough and ultimately gained very little for the people... Martin Luther did the same thing in Germany when the peasants rose up for justice... He told them they did not have the right, and advised their extermination.... We do not have kings exactly, but royalty and a love of royalty... We have our Burger Kings and Dairy Queens, and hang on the antics of the British Royal Family as we check out of the grocery store... We say we are democratic, but we are bred to hate and fear true democracy... The thought that we may be equal, created equal, or equal in any sense is one we are raised to hate, and so life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness is denied to us since we deny the basis of it to ourselves... England could have had what the Americans achieved with their revolution over a hundred years sooner... All that was wanted was the essential equality of humanity without which no democracy is possible... There was a saying once that God made man, and that Colt made them equal... Everyone with a gun is a perfect democracy in my opinion...People who surrender their weapons which is their right to justice now, have surrendered their freedom and are ready to pull a plough...
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2011 09:19 am
@Fido,
Fido wrote:
Martin Luther did the same thing in Germany when the peasants rose up for justice... He told them they did not have the right, and advised their extermination....

The so-called "peasant revolt" (which actually was as weel a "farmers revolt" [there's only one word in German for both English terms - and both, farmers as well as peasants were taking part in this revolt) was indeed disaaproved by Luther - he was still Catholic in his ideas about society. (Quite opposite acted his student, Thomas Münzer .... who became an Anabaptist. And captured, tortured and decapitated. )
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2011 09:22 am
@Fido,
Fido wrote:
Everyone with a gun is a perfect democracy in my opinion...People who surrender their weapons which is their right to justice now, have surrendered their freedom and are ready to pull a plough...

Well, one can have different ideas about that. And about people, who post such.
Ceili

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2011 10:34 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Ceili wrote:

I think most extremists are beyond repugnant.

Which extremists do you not find repugnant?

The kind that, in the end, give up their violent ways and work in a peaceful manner to obtain their goals. Like Nelson Mandela and so on...

I don't care if it's religious or political. While I can sympathize a cause, I deplore violence.

I hold a special hatred for people like the Norway bomber. I find it ironic that this man cited many of my heros as his own. I find it hard to believe many of their messages could be lost him, considering the privileges he enjoyed, in a society that had made him rich enough to finance his evil ways. He was well educated, never knew famine, war or disease. He's never know a day of hardship. He lived in a peaceful place and yet he found a reason to inflict pain and suffering on so many.

Because he is evil and insane. For some reason you believe either that affluence should preclude evil insanity or poverty justifies it.

No, he's not insane. Many of his ideas are. Evil, yes. As are many many of the people that spread, preach and believe this brand of extremism. And to clarify many... this would not include the children breast fed an extremist point of view. There is hope for them.

While much of the above could describe Osama Bin Ladin et al, I can't for the life of me understand why someone in England, Norway, Canada or the US could possibly be bothered with far right fundamentalist thinking. I don't understand people who go looking for a fight. I can't for the life of me understand why a person who lived a life like his would have so much to hate. I can't understand why people who live a gilded life compared to so many in the world would have time to burn a cross on someone's lawn or publish a 1500 page manifesto, or bomb and shoot at people who aren't the enemy. It blows my mind.

Mine too, but you, while perhaps acknowledging that bin Laden enjoyed a greater degree of affluence than Brievik, fail to understand that most of the masterminds of Islamist terrorism share the same profile. Even Mohammed who knew he would not return from his his holy attack, was far from an impoverished peasent. The poor bastards who might actually be dirt poor and uneducated are used by the masterminds as bomb-vest fodder.

It's these poor bastards I have some sympathy for, and only them, sort of.

This is why I hold an especially hateful position on extremism, or most specifically white extremism. I hope that clarifies my position.

It certainly does. You have a bigotry for whites. You assume, with no supporting evidence, that all white extremists are affluent and all non-while terrorists are impoverished.

Bigotry, that's laughable. I suppose in your eyes if I don't hate the brown guy more, I must be a bigot... lol
I hate white supremacists more, I guess, because they hate me and the life I enjoy. I think they're idiots. What makes the way we live so awful for them?
I look around, read history and to my mind, I don't believe this continent has seen a terrible famine, or devastating drought - causing mass migration since, I dunno - the thirties. Sure, the average white extremist could be a dirt poor hick, but most of them aren't. The poor bastards above, with bombs strapped to their chests, have no idea who I am, or where it is that I come from. Their leaders may hate my lifestyle, or have other psychotic reasons for wanting me and mine dead, but the average foot soldier was probably just looking for a job, some money, some security, most of them don't have an agenda, or the luxury to "plan an attack". Most of them, probably don't know where their next meal is coming from.
I don't think it takes a genius to figure out that there is a huge affluence gap between the average al quaida bomber and the median white supremacist.
That being said.. I was raised in the aftermath of Hitler and the Nazis and grew up reading Mark Twain, for example. I've learned what unchecked pride in ones skin colour can lead to. I was also raised in the shadow terrorist activity funded by similar ideology. So yeah, I hate them. Bigotry? Hardly.
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2011 11:21 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Fido wrote:
Martin Luther did the same thing in Germany when the peasants rose up for justice... He told them they did not have the right, and advised their extermination....

The so-called "peasant revolt" (which actually was as weel a "farmers revolt" [there's only one word in German for both English terms - and both, farmers as well as peasants were taking part in this revolt) was indeed disaaproved by Luther - he was still Catholic in his ideas about society. (Quite opposite acted his student, Thomas Münzer .... who became an Anabaptist. And captured, tortured and decapitated. )
Without Luther, there would have been no Nietzsche or Hitler...
Fido

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2011 11:29 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Fido wrote:
Everyone with a gun is a perfect democracy in my opinion...People who surrender their weapons which is their right to justice now, have surrendered their freedom and are ready to pull a plough...

Well, one can have different ideas about that. And about people, who post such.
Walt;.. I don't like violence... It is the power to say no that makes saying yes meaningful...
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2011 11:30 am
@Fido,
Fido wrote:

In Nietzsche's case: his schools certainly were coined by the reformation (though the Naumburg Domgymnasium is a lot older).

I can't see the connection between Luther and Hitler, but it's unrelated to this thread as well, I suppose.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2011 11:50 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Fido was just pointing out that there are no cases of anti-semitism prior to Luther.
Fido

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2011 12:03 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Fido wrote:

In Nietzsche's case: his schools certainly were coined by the reformation (though the Naumburg Domgymnasium is a lot older).

I can't see the connection between Luther and Hitler, but it's unrelated to this thread as well, I suppose.
Luther drew the distinction between the inner man and the outer man, and was extremely anti-democratic... He said: The Princes or the world are god and the common people are Satan, through whom God sometimes does what at other times he does directly through Satan, that is, makes rebellion as a punishment for the people's sin.... I would rather suffer a prince doing wrong than a people doing right...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2011 12:07 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Fido was just pointing out that there are no cases of anti-semitism prior to Luther.
No... Luther was a famous anti Semite who also accepted as fact that if he **** his pants it kept Satan from getting him.... Yes, Luther certainly added fuel to the anti Semite fire, but it was his anti democracy and in his ability to separate public and private morality that he most paved the way for Hitler... It is not as though the Catholics were much better... They were so slavish toward the pope, and the pope was so slavish toward fascism, and to gether they so hated Bolshevism that it was inevitable that they would bathe in blood together...
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2011 12:22 pm
@Fido,
I doubt that anyone really thought about democracy in 16th century like we know it today.

Luther was ... well, kind of Catholic all his life (one of the reasons that there's still an Evangelical Lutheran order for women his/the former Augustinian monastery in Erfurt [Evangelical Casteller Ring Community (following the rules of St Benedict)]).
But he totally opposed to the superiority of the Pope.

However, you certainly know that quite a few Evangelicals as well as Catholics (priests and laymen) were in resistance to the Nazis, too late, I admit.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 12:08:39