• Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 18 • Views: 4,868 • Replies: 5
Topic Closed
No top replies

thack45

Sat 16 Jul, 2011 10:41 pm
@androidsms,
http://androidcommunity.com/forums/f4/how-to-save-mobile-text-message-to-pc-29075/#post276959
0 Replies

ToddCarey

Wed 7 Mar, 2012 11:02 pm
I encountered similar problems, this software really solved my problem, thank you.
Jermin Austin

Fri 30 Mar, 2012 09:24 am
@ToddCarey,
Hello,

Is an application designed for cellphones running Android 2.1/2.2/2.3. It allows you to transfer and backup your SMS messages between android phone and Mac. Backup SMS into Data file(.db); Restore SMS to your android phone; You could view/edit/delete/print your android SMS on Mac. In a word, you can backup and resotre your SMS between android phone with your Mac and manage the SMS on your Mac easily. Apolsoft Android SMS Transfer for Mac is the only smart andriod SMS backup and managment software. I think all android users should own such a powerful android SMS backup manager, because it is a rare good software. Also, you can free download this SMS Messages Transfer solution for android phone! With Apolsoft Android SMS Transfer for Mac you can: *Backup and save all your android phone SMS to Mac. *View and edit exported text message on Mac. *Restore SMS from Mac to android phone. *Desktop tool support:Mac OS X v10.4 - 10.7. *Phone port support: Android 2.1/Android 2.2/Android 2.3. *Transfer SMS into .db file and print it on Mac. *PC manage tool support txt,excel,csv export. *Support unlimited SMS backup&restore *Export SMS to .db file on Mac *Fast backup and restore speed *Easy to use

Regards,
Jermin Austin
0 Replies

jusferlisa

Wed 5 Jun, 2013 12:30 am
@androidsms,
I have got a software (AST android sms transfer), this one can transfer the sms to your mac computer. first backup the sms with a .db file, then you can use AST android sms transfer to read,copy, print those on your mac pc.
0 Replies

Nicenty

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 07:51 pm
@androidsms,
Due to the SMS can't be read, Try some android assistant to transfer Android SMS to Mac. like MobiKin Assistant for Android (Mac version), you can sync SMS messages to your Mac quickly.
0 Replies