Forteo and Nausea

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2011 11:30 am
I notice from this discussion board that many experience nausea shortly after taking Forteo. I, too, experienced this. I started taking concentrated cherry juice for joint pain. I don't know that it relieved the joint pain, but I noticed that, when I took the cherry juice after my Forteo injection, it eliminated the nausea. When I quit taking the concentrated cherry juice, the nausea came back. Don't know if there's any rhyme or reason for it, but it helped me. For whatever it's worth, I thougth I'd share that!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,431 • Replies: 2
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2011 07:22 pm
@PeggyHamel,
My wifes sister was given forteo injections for osteoporosis or osteopedia. My wife and her other sister are very active and the sister with the forteo injections is a "Mall girl" . She is like one of those "real Wives" Yentas and she only exercises once a week with some other yentas.

My wofe runs a farm and tosses haybales and wresteles sheep to do medication and today she was walking fence lines and tightening sections.(Thats what she told me cause I aint home last two days)/
Her other sister is big on horsies and she keeps several and rides and works the barns too. These two are in their 50's and the other sister in the youngest, yet she is the one with osteo...

CDONCLUSION:

Heavy precedent exercise is a deterrrent to onset of osteoporosis and osteopedia. Other than that, I have no idea about your side effects. I am using this post as a way to read and learn and I dont like to just post a one wpord post just to be sent updates.

Does cherry juice have syrup? When I drank I was always nauseated from being hung over and I used to live on coke syrup
ossobuco

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2011 07:37 pm
@farmerman,
Here's some discussion of osteoporosis at webmd. It apparently isn't all about gravity bearing exercise..

http://www.webmd.com/osteoporosis/living-with-osteoporosis-7/causes
0 Replies