right vs. wrong

imans

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2012 02:23 pm
@Telamon,
there is no why, philosophy is the why bc it never exist when it is relative to individual existin freedom, so why as a way to introduce freedom rights
only facts exist so only what exist always is objectively existin
Telamon

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2012 02:58 am
@imans,
what do you mean?
imans

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2012 12:03 pm
@Telamon,
there is no means theist, facts existence is a fact no mean that is how true free senses are just givin to facts existence while becomin less themselves, true objective right moves by recognizin what is right there since everything is stayin as it is a fact, so not only true free senses react well but also intelligent conscious out of all as ones still individual subject nothing object stands that know how time is precious, the sooner u recognize being out of objects rights the more ur freedom right become true while the least point of objects u decide to use to urself freedom the more u r trapped in eternal darkness away from freedom light right
Telamon

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 02:37 am
@imans,
I’m still not getting it, maybe if you went into more detail?
(and I’m a theist now? Lol)
imans

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 03:00 am
@Telamon,
i dont want u to get any, and that is obvious how all my answers are clearly to put u down only, i mean ur lost not ur freedom
show me what u r goin to do totally alone without any offer to pretend being smthg
when u r not since objectively u prone god existence as the reason of u being created and u defend nothing being the truth confirmin how for u u r not, it is wether nothing u r or created, then from any right are u preachin to b forever

from evil life of course u want to b through always the wrong u love to b forever
Telamon

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 02:43 am
@imans,
Et tu, Brute?
imans

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 03:11 am
@Telamon,
brut like the perfume, u think bein very divin intelligence by sayin that u feel proud to make nonsense in the image of what kill all senses for one itself forces over all right truth senses, opposites being one ******
put ur brute in ur ass bc it is there with ur noisy farts smells
Telamon

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 07:28 am
@imans,
I have no spur to prick the sides of my intent, but only vaulting ambition, which o'erleaps itself, and falls on the other.
0 Replies

nothingtodo

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 02:51 am
@hamilton,
Ethics defines it, ethics is a juxtaposition on top of a sliding scale with right and wrong at either end.

If pain exists, we remove it from the world, up to the point of death, whereby ethics fulcrum location determines fatality or survival.
Hard to evidence, the pain or the conclusion as related, still.. it happens.

(RE: world, or self or self to world ratio's)

I will play along...
If the world requires 5 people removed, then it is up to the majority, if the majority fails it is up to the minority, pain fulcrum management is followed.. Luckily for most, the line is held at pain around loss of reason.

Right V wrong at lesser levels is defined by whatever you define it by.
0 Replies