@hamilton,
hamilton wrote:

what makes an action right?
what makes an action wrong?

Perspective is everything.
JLNobody

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2011 02:08 pm
@rosborne979,
And that applies not only to right and wrong but also to better and worse--the world of degrees/greys, not just the absolute binary sets of good vs. bad and right vs. wrong.
0 Replies

hemingway

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2011 05:40 pm
@hamilton,
agreed with the two above. its subjective, should be asking yourself that question.
0 Replies

G H

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2011 01:30 am
@hamilton,
Quote:
hat makes an action right? what makes an action wrong?

It's simply the standards and system of judgments that the society one is embedded in has established to regulate itself -- over time via trial and error, argument, and lofty revelations. Often also consisting of contributions from ruling factions and mercantile enterprises for the purpose of securing their own power and survival. It begins at that tribal level because a single inhabitant would have no need for inventing such classifications as right and wrong (in the conduct sense).

Even two people probably wouldn't spur the working-out between them of a set of moral rules, since the strongest could simply dominate the other. While orders could be issued in this situation, training another human to obey like a dog isn't exactly the dawn of ethical formulations. Since it's at least possible that a third party might "feel" glimmerings of a concept of injustice emerging while observing the situation between the other two (or have personal opportunistic motivations for conceiving rights and wrongs), that might -- MIGHT -- be the smallest social unit for triggering nomothetical endeavors in the moral department (albeit quite primitive or elemental due to the situation demanding no more than that).
0 Replies

Telamon

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 06:34 am
There is no 'Right' or 'Wrong', just a difference in opinion.
0 Replies

imans

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 12:26 pm
right is free that is why it cant b objectively perceived, it is like a right sense out of all
wrong is the obvious bad as objective fact forcin existence to b wrong one
wrong is not the opposite of right, wrong is not left
which prove that right and wrong of course exist

right and wrong is the mirror face of relative true existence value

rights points true freedom values where wrong stop garbage to get anywhere and force to take the shape of dirt

so the mirror of the corelation between infinite freedom value and absolute existence value, making a kind of abstract reality to relative free value as pointin true existence ways

while right and wrong reality is to absolute evil life in forcin existence to b of else abuse

in truth objective perspective, it is like the result of opposite way being
one way for all right end
all ways for static infinite ones existence that none is recognized to b but dirt being of all dirt to destroy in garbage pin
Setanta

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 12:52 pm
Oh good, Imans showed up. This thread is screwed now.
JLNobody

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 04:27 pm
@Setanta,
I'm surprised that more people do not put him on "ignore." It is blissful to not know what you're talking about when you say that Imans has showed up.
0 Replies

Telamon

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 01:37 am
@imans,
imans wrote:

right is free that is why it cant b objectively perceived, it is like a right sense out of all
wrong is the obvious bad as objective fact forcin existence to b wrong one
wrong is not the opposite of right, wrong is not left
which prove that right and wrong of course exist

right and wrong is the mirror face of relative true existence value

rights points true freedom values where wrong stop garbage to get anywhere and force to take the shape of dirt

so the mirror of the corelation between infinite freedom value and absolute existence value, making a kind of abstract reality to relative free value as pointin true existence ways

while right and wrong reality is to absolute evil life in forcin existence to b of else abuse

in truth objective perspective, it is like the result of opposite way being
one way for all right end
all ways for static infinite ones existence that none is recognized to b but dirt being of all dirt to destroy in garbage pin

I’m sure I’ll regret it, but what the hell is this dribble…?
Talk about saying a whole lot of nothing.
imans

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 02:20 am
@Telamon,
Telamon wrote:

Talk about saying a whole lot of nothing.

talkin is never about but for happy females sitin around content and inventin spendin constant time by talkin about

talkin is talkin, it is someone presence that u hate dislike or dont care about but always in terms of the obligation to respect anyone presence before what it smells like meanin or givin
otherwise people go to jail for humans rights violations
Telamon

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 02:37 am
@imans,
You sir need to get a better grasp on syntax and lay off the hallucinogens for awhile…
imans

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 02:53 am
@Telamon,
u didnt hear anything i said which prove the deaf being u that must lay off ur hallucinogens and seek a grasp on syntax before u get forced out for awhile of anyone and everyone freedom rights but mostly facts existence rights

i repeat to erase ur will done to confuse everyone about my clear expression

talkin logically by formin clear sentences is someone not the words nor about, as absolute realisation of present individual freedom proved value
but also and mostly talkin is the absolute freedom persona from present free realisations, so the absolute fact obligation to respect the character of individuality being an absolute fact so existin right

again what violate humans right personae go to jail
Telamon

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 03:08 am
@imans,
imans wrote:

You didn’t hear anything I said, which proves your deaf. You should be the person that must lay off hallucinogens and seek a grasp on syntax, before your forced out for awhile. Anyone and everyone has a right to freedom but facts exist, right? (?, No F’n clue)

I repeat, to erase your will, I’ve gone and confused everyone about my unclear expressions.

Talking logically, by forming clear sentences, is something not in my words nor about. As absolute realization of present individual freedom proved valuable, but also (and most likely) talking is the absolute freedom from which presents people free realizations. So the absolute fact, obligation to respect the character of individuals, blah blah blah.

Again, when you violate human rights, you’re going to jail.

A little better I think.
imans

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 04:48 am
@Telamon,
it is worse end for what u alone r clearly, even meanin means so absolutely free conscious stand by exclusively using another meanin mean absolute free conscious stand

u prove the reason of all evil from u, that is how syntax and sentences are only to trap ur kind, by any free conscious that act and behave as conscious right first
which also prove that talkin is about u alone being real, so if billions are listenning it confirm that all started wrong from the begining
talkin is alone then others present is by talkin real too not by listening idiot or copyin another words and insist to justify getting smthg out of it
while it is clear that the only thing u get there is to b free totally and absolutely faster by using others beings free

u belong to system abstraction about inferiority meanin to point what never exist, if existence is objective it is only bc individuality is true
it is not planned and created by ur god, ur god as u prove it by meanin being of him so inventin how he must b alike, are only by abuse killin constantly truth and right existence by insistin to use any advantage he got as an individual stand destroyin other individualities fact

when absolute objectivity is only letters and words then any written individual expression is first the abstract value of free property,
u cant but get worse when u dare mean to kill freedom value particularly when it is such clearly objectively done by u

Telamon

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 04:55 am
@imans,
Confused
and im out....
0 Replies

nameless

Reply Mon 29 Oct, 2012 11:18 pm
@hamilton,
'Right' and 'wrong' are merely two opposite (judgmental/ignorant) Perspectives of the same One Reality; like Heads and Tails being two opposite Persopectives of the One Coin.
imans

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2012 09:32 pm
@nameless,
that explain all ur means even that nick u chose, nameless as dont ever exist and never an identity
so as a fact nameless u name and believe what u think being over absolutely all is right and true if u r sure about it within urself, im holding myself to not insult that just for the ban i might get

first of all, head and tails are never opposite on the contrary

toes are the closest identity to the head as the head prior will is to enjoy its freedom by walkin or dancin legs

this is how males who by definition are brains think with their tails that enbody clearly their most realistic wills

but what matter is not what u say, what matter from u is the evil u prove being

right and wrong are clear opposites, that only wrong always assert being the same,

wrong is the opportunity taken by force to exist by knowin that existin is a right first

so wrong is right only when right believe about itself being a will then right is wrong that is why wrong is right

right is not an opportunity to get as existing package that is how and why right is individual freedom present fact that keep being alone over what it realizes alone in free superiority terms or superior freedom terms which is rights reasons

it is really disgustin the extent of the abuse to the fact that infinite existence is tough
so it is forced to b reversed as failed to b but most disgustin possible objects

u r the disgusting things not the truth, since u r never disgusted about anything which also explain how u can state such disgusting things being the truth

wrong is what take advantage from right to force itself existence first as easiest way but wrong is what believe that right is a will to exist

true right is never a will it is the fact existing or the existence facts

imans

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2012 10:42 pm
@imans,
ur unconscious use of the coin is about god and devils being one existence life

so u decide that god is right reference to claim that wrong and right is the same

god by definition is wrong, a superior freedom that take advantage of that fact to judge inferior freedoms in physical senses of superior and inferior

what is truly superior cant b but through addin realisations, so it is impossible for true superior to stop or worse get related with less then its present fact or the evil that talk with what it force
Telamon

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2012 06:03 am
@imans,
why?