How would funny animals be aware of what species they are if there are no human characters around?

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2011 07:49 pm
Maybe I should take up philosophy but I don't know if that would conflict with me being a Christian.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2011 08:16 pm
@wmwcjr,
wmwcjr wrote:

If you'd be willing to bend just a little bit to accomodate other members, you might receive a favorable response from them in return. At this point, though, it might be too late to expect an immediate change. You also might remember that when you do get mad, you're not able to make an effecitve argument because then you're driven by emotion and your reasoning ability may be diminshed. ...

Please listen to this person. They have good advice - sincerely! That will help you with:
JGoldman10 wrote:
... I am tired of runnning into problems dealing with people. ...

May I also politely suggest that you don't be an "in-your-face-Christain" and bring religion or God into every conversation here.

It's fine to be religious and to follow your faith, etc, but folks don't want to talk about it every five minutes as to how it relates to this and that.

So, these are polite suggestions if you want to get along with folks here at A2K.

Oh, and seriously, please stop with the caps. Really. It's annoying - big time. Please make the effort to use the appropriate bold and italicised codes - but don't overdo it. It loses it's effectiveness.
JGoldman10

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2011 08:19 pm
@Reyn,
I am tired of running into problems dealing with people online.
Reyn

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2011 08:20 pm
@JGoldman10,
Fair enough, sir, but please take the advice that some have given, and what I say above.

Sincerely.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2011 07:57 pm
I was just waxing philosophically when I thought of this thread. This wasn't a serious discussion.

We call these creatures whatever because WE are the ones making and watching them. Art is subjecive.

Jiminy Cricket looks nothing like a real cricket but he's a cricket because we CALL him one.
0 Replies