djjd62

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2011 11:17 am
the next thing you know, someones going to be pushing for Gaia marriage
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2011 11:20 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

http://pajamasmedia.com/tatler/2011/06/21/maryland-now-requires-environmental-proficiency-to-graduate-from-high-school/

Quote:

Quote:
In an historic vote today, the Maryland State Board of Education provided specific guidance to all public schools to require that each student be environmentally literate before he or she graduates from high school. The vote cements Maryland as the first state in the country to approve a graduation requirement in environmental literacy, a credit to Governor O’Malley, to board members, and to Dr. Nancy Grasmick, State Superintendent of Schools.

In other words, despite the growing evidence of fraud within the global warming/climate change debate, Maryland schools will, by law, force feed enviro-propaganda in the classroom. And your kid will swallow it whole, or not graduate.

Sounds like some of the Chicago nuts have moved over to Maryland. When I graduated from high school in Chicago, the State required that all high school graduates be able to perform a somersault.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2011 02:16 pm
@Thomas,
The term "global climate change" indicates as much. Same misanthropic lunatics, same problem.
Linkat

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2011 03:17 pm
@gungasnake,
I think it should be changed to "global climately challenged" just to politically correct.
Thomas

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2011 03:34 pm
@gungasnake,
I give up.
0 Replies

revelette

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2011 06:26 am
I read about this yesterday and I didn't see anything where they teach global climate change or any other words to that effect.

When I was in school in my earlier years I remember we had a conservation class. I think it something along those lines. I don't see the big deal.

One of granddaughters was in the second grade last year and I know that they had lots of papers and projects which I guess would be considered "green."
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2011 06:54 am
@Linkat,
Call it whatever, just don't lie and call it man caused climate change.
0 Replies