43

I'm trying to understand people who don't read for pleasure.

sonalfred

-1  
Reply Sat 21 Sep, 2019 10:45 pm
@boomerang,
Hello there how are you?

BillRM

1  
Reply Mon 7 Oct, 2019 12:34 pm
I had always love to read, in fact I remember in the third or four grade the teacher ask us to made a list of books we had read over the summer an my list came to four type pages.

It was also fun at times to have more information then the teacher with special note of when school history books had been edit to be G rated an I could add bits of information that was filter out of the history books.

At least two of the principle generals under Washington was doing their best to under cut him and one of the two was capture behind enemy lines when he was visiting an inn known for their hookers.

Washington did not take a salary during his time as head of the army however by a book written by a CPA he pad the hell our to his expense account with congress.

Dropping little bits of such information in class was fun at times.