foot fetish what should I do

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 08:21 pm
I just this very minute touched my penis. I had just washed it.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 08:50 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
was that an alcohol rinse?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 08:52 am
A combination of Aloe gel and hand sanitizer. Wash while you work in a manner of speaking Wink
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 03:09 pm
@nylonguy,
Quote:
I have been married for a few years now. I love my wife dearly. Our sex life is good. I have a foot fetish. I like to receive a foot job while she wears stockings. She has done this for me a few times now, but she really doesn't enjoy it she has complained while she has done it before and she thinks it is weird, She also doesn't let me finish while she is doing it, this is something I would really like to do.

To be married to someone who compromises.. You say you have a good sex life, only she's not as adventurous as you would have liked her to have been and you thought that she would change.

People do not change, they can compromise and she obviously has done that for you a few times, do you really think that you will therefore, accept it as a once off from somewhere else? Once you get that fetish full-filled yet again? I don't.

I agree, this is something that you have to ask your wife permission for and I'm betting that would hurt her feelings given that she has, in the past, compromised for you...

I also think that you knew what she would and wouldn't do before you married her, therefore, you chose her for her, so I hope you are not blaming her in your mind for not being your sexual equal.

I also agree that there are alot of men that will not go down on a woman, or touch her, as much as there are alot of women who will not touch a mans penis, or go down on him...

I also think alot has to do with how you treat a person. If they are a sex object, and/or feel that it's all about you, there is nothing in it for them, no emotional attachment, it's a chore... If they feel loved, with horny adventure thrown in sometimes, it becomes a gift.

You don't say how you treat your wife, what you do for her.

The best teacher always makes a woman feel sexy, wanted, beautiful and loved and in that, often compromises more...

As he does for her.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 03:20 pm
Marriage should not mean giving up your own sexuality.

I think the OP should speak to his wife about his needs. He should also be willing to listen to her needs. In a monogamous relationship fulfilling a sexual need is one thing and refusing a sexual need is another since there is no acceptable way to meet the need outside the relationship.

I would do whatever I could to work through the situation. If both people's can't be met, the obvious answer is divorce (or infidelity).

0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 03:47 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Being me, I was thinking of a good bourbon (no, I'm kidding) but I see hand sanitizer is alcohol based.
An aside, which is one of my posting modes - when I was a beginning bacteriology student, we did what is probably a classic test in bacti 101 - wipe a bit of your arm with soapy water, take a swab before hand and then after the wipe, plate the swabs; same with quite hot water, alcohol, phenol, and iodine. The hot water was as good as or at least similar to the soap and alcohol, and the iodine and phenol were serious stoppers.

Now feet, that brings up certain fungal episodes ..
does athlete's foot occur in the mouth?
maxdancona

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 06:58 pm
@ossobuco,
I can't imagine that foot sex is any more dangerous in a medical sense than any other kind of sex.

I personally wouldn't have a problem with a lover who wanted to suck my toes, although I don't imagine it would excite me that much (but who knows). Being stimulated by feet in places I like to be stimulated would be just fine from time to time. In some cases feet would seem like just another perfectly capable appendage.

ossobuco

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 07:15 pm
@maxdancona,
I was speaking of contact infection. I sort of doubt that's a problem or we'd have all heard about it, and we'd have commercials to sell us stuff to ward foot in mouth fungus off. Special hoof cleaners. Odoriferous foot sprays. Honey as a medicinal, especially that great honey from australia.
0 Replies