Lucid Dreaming

Jamezun

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2004 06:41 am
I am dreaming that I am awake. I feel really tired that my muscles cramp as if they are out of sugar. I dream that I get out of a double bed, not my bed, walk across the room, not this room and swing the door, not this door. Sun shines into the entire room thought the clerestory. I see a girl wearing a pink apron standing aside the table and baking cakes. She has long black lustrous hair that glistens under the sunshine. When I bump over the kettle, she notices me. She glances at me while she is holding a strawberry and giving me a sweet grin. Two children run towards me and they hug me. I hug them back spontaneously, the girl tells me to take a seat and have breakfast together. The children call me daddy and the girl calls me honey. She looks familiar and I finally realize this is my family, my dream family. I hope this is going to be true and I hope this is my future. She is my wife and they are my kids. Everything is too real except the clock. The time changes eerily. The time is much faster than normal. I can sense warmth. I lurch to the varnished wooden table, which has a dish of cakes that she bakes. As I sit on the chair, having my breakfast and eating the cake that she bakes, I smell a great sense of loveliness. After I swallowed, I feel supreme happiness. I wish this feeling would never end. I go over her and she stands up. I put my hands around her waist and start hugging her. Her body is warm and her eyes spark with tenderness. She is angel incarnate. Perfect and flawless. I will never let go and I close my eyes and start our smooching. Once I open my eyes, I see the ceiling, a sign that I have returned back to the reality and I realize that I am hugging tenaciously with my pillow. However, I smile blithely and I believe the covet dream will come true one day…
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 603 • Replies: 0
No top replies