Can I do the following:

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2011 08:58 pm
Gotcha, didn't I. Seriously, though, I'd like to know if I can post a long-form essay that I wrote. It's called "The Conundrum Theory," a story of my personal interest in the God Particle. It starts with my tour of the Fermi Lab when I was a little boy, and continues to the present with my reading of the book by Leon Lederman. It runs a little over 7,000 words with definitions included. I want the definitions there so people don't think I'm pretending to be some sort of scholar. I hope to hear from you soon.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,351 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2011 09:31 pm
@Dave World,
Why don't you post it to a personal blog and then put the link to it on your profile page.

Anyone interested in reading it can read it there. 7000 words is quite a lengthy thing to post on a discussion forum.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2011 02:21 am
@Dave World,
I would suggest you might wish to post a summary here and the full essay on a blog site with links to it here.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2011 03:09 am
@Dave World,
You can post up to 65000 characters in one post. You may or may not have to break it into segments. It's permitted, but unless it is very darn engaging, noone is going to read something that long. On the other hand, lots of people post stuff that noone reads.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2011 10:01 am
Putting a link to a blog of yours into a post would be frowned on, but putting a link to your own blog in your profile would probably not be. To be sure, Click contact us at the bottom of the page (dark blue 'footer'), and ask.
0 Replies

jenmendoza143

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2011 01:53 am
yeah....you can write for about 65000 characters here....just go and write your essay or poem here..
0 Replies