What thing would exist only to destroy itself?

Setanta

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2011 08:16 am

The state of Israel.
0 Replies

JPhil

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2011 06:04 am
@djjd62,
Oh, well, I understand what you mean. But I'm speaking about the motives of a person. Their actions do not always tend to aim towards life or destruction.
0 Replies

Dorotea Assenova

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2011 07:02 am
@High Seas,
La debolezza è l’unica cosa che possa distruggere se stessi!

Aristotele : “Ogni azione è pensata per puntare verso qualcosa di buono"

Io non sono Aristotele, ma mi oppongo perché per me, non è possibile che l’energia crea solo azioni che puntano verso qualcosa di buono perché ciò vuol dire che ci sarà solo “energia positiva”, e che fine farà quella negativa?
Ogni azione è controllata dall’energia.

Nessun essere vivente ha diritto di andare oltre aldilà di quello per cui è stato creato.

A tal proposito mi viene in mente una bella frase che ho letto nel libro Idee e opinioni di Albert Einstein: “Ciascuno di noi agisce sotto l’impulso di una forza esterna, ma anche secondo una necessità interiore”.

La necessità è sempre basata dallo sviluppo dei cinque sensi, che essendo anche loro sempre controllati e misurati non da noi ma dall’energia, queste ci fanno agire nel modo richiesto dalla forza, che calcolata dall’energia per poter muovere correttamente il campo magnetico.
Fisicamente non è possibile fare tutto, ma mentalmente sì, però sempre nella misura che ci viene consentito, perché il “volere” è stato creato e collegato con i cinque sensi. Se i nostri sensi vengono lasciati liberi per essere controllati da noi, volendo tutto senza misura, non potremmo mai controllare la giusta forza di questi, si arriverà a gravi danni al cervello, che porterebbero di certo ad una morte, una fine che se non richiesta dalla legge della natura e del tutto inaccettabile. Di conseguenza i cinque sensi non dipendono dalla nostra mente, ne’ dal nostro cuore, ma dall’energia che ci spinge a volere nella misura esatta e ben calcolata anche se ci sembra, in certi casi, una misura esagerata e sbagliata.

E’ appositamente fatto e creato che certi soggetti credono che vogliono tutto in una misura esagerata, ma in realtà quello che si vuole è niente di fronte all’esistenza, quindi, è solo un inganno ben misurato.
Tutto ciò che accade sia negativo o positivo, non dipendendo da noi, è giusto, anche se in certi casi ci colpisce profondamente, ma essendo fatto proprio per muovere l’energia indipendentemente se è quella positiva o negativa, nessun essere vivente ha diritto di giudicare anche se corretto che si cerca di punire chi non ha un comportamento civile. Una azione di punizione tale esistente solo nel mondo degli umani.
Setanta

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2011 07:56 am
I'm guessing that is written in Italian . . . although i certainly don't know. I suspect that few if any of the people here will be able to understand anything of what you've written.
Dorotea Assenova

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2011 08:23 am
@Setanta,
Mi dispiace!
0 Replies

igm

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2011 12:53 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

I'm guessing that is written in Italian . . . although i certainly don't know. I suspect that few if any of the people here will be able to understand anything of what you've written.

Google translates it as this:
Italian to English translation

Weakness is the only thing that can destroy themselves!

Aristotle: "Every action is designed to point to something good"

I'm not Aristotle, but I am opposed because for me, it is not possible that energy creates only actions that point towards something good because it means that there will be only "positive energy", and what will the negative?
Every action is controlled by energy.

No living being has the right to go further beyond that for which it was created.

In this regard I am reminded of a beautiful sentence in the book I've read opinions and ideas of Albert Einstein: "Each of us is acting under the impulse of an external force, but also according to an inner necessity."

The need has always been based on the development of the five senses, they also increasingly being controlled and measured not by us but by the energy, they make us act in the manner required by the force, which calculated the energy to move the magnetic field properly.
Physically you can not do everything, but mentally, yes, but always to the extent that we are allowed, because the "want" has been created and linked with the five senses. If our senses are left free to be controlled by us, without wanting to measure everything, we could never control the strength of these right, it will lead to serious brain damage, which certainly would lead to a death, an end that if not required by the law of nature and totally unacceptable. Consequently, the five senses do not depend on our mind, it 'from our hearts, but the energy that drives us to want the exact size and well calculated even if it seems, in some cases, an exaggerated and erroneous.

And 'specially made and established that certain individuals who want to believe everything in an exaggerated degree, but in fact what you want is nothing compared to the existence, therefore, is only a deception well measured.
All that happens is negative or positive, not depending on us, is right, though in some cases affects us deeply, but being done just to move the energy regardless of whether it is positive or negative, no living being has the right to judge correct that even if you try to punish those who are not civilized behavior. An act of punishment that exists only in the human world.

Listen
Read phoneticallyNew! Click the words above to view alternate translations. Dismiss
Dictionary
BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2011 01:35 pm
@JPhil,

Our sun will destroy itself along with all of it's planets and moons.

BBB
0 Replies

JPhil

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2011 10:34 pm
@Dorotea Assenova,
What's the point of this? I don't understand a word.
0 Replies

JPhil

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2011 10:39 pm
@igm,
oh!
0 Replies

JPhil

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2011 10:44 pm
@igm,
You may have said this is your post but it was difficult to follow. What do you mean by we have no right to judge others?
igm

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2011 05:51 am
@JPhil,
JPhil wrote:

You may have said this is your post but it was difficult to follow. What do you mean by we have no right to judge others?

I didn't say this I merely translated a post in Italian so you should ask the question to the person who posted in Italian. I'll try to explain:

Sorry to confuse but someone posted in Italian. Someone else said they didn't believe they could understand a single word of it. I used Google Translator and in 10 secs it came up with the translation so I posted it to show the some meaning could be easily gained by using the Google Translator.

Setanta

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2011 06:16 am
@igm,
igm wrote:
I used Google Translator and in 10 secs it came up with the translation so I posted it to show the some meaning could be easily gained by using the Google Translator.

Google translator is about as reliable as your grammar and spelling.
igm

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2011 07:05 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

igm wrote:
I used Google Translator and in 10 secs it came up with the translation so I posted it to show the some meaning could be easily gained by using the Google Translator.

Google translator is about as reliable as your grammar and spelling.

Thank you for pointing out that 'the' should have been 'that' but did it require your comment? I could have commented on the tone of your reply to the post in Italian but I decided not to. Once again many thanks for your comment.
0 Replies

igm

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 08:37 am
@Setanta,
Andrew Jackson (1862-1937): "It's a damn poor mind that can think of only one way to spell a word." ------- 7th US President. Laughing
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 09:08 am
@JPhil,
JPhil wrote:

Curiosity.
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 09:40 am
Quote:

Bombs and FIAT money systems...

0 Replies

Hamlin81

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 12:46 pm
@JPhil,
I would definitely say that some people, who hold the belief that "life isn't worth living" or "They'll be happy when their dead." Etc Would probably subconsciously (or not) work toward their own destruction, because they believe they cannot be happy in this world. Also people who use different substances (drugs & Alcohol) to mask their feelings and become addicted. We've def seen this with people addicted to Meth.

I think it all comes down to how you view this life and how you view yourself.

Is that sort of what you meant by your post?
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 04:21 pm
Like all living beings we are born to die. It's the most teleological fact I know. I said somewhere here that life is a terminal condition that is sexually transmitted.
0 Replies

Procrustes

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2012 06:44 am
@JPhil,
Quote:

According to some theoretical physicists, the universe.

0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2012 08:23 am
@melisawilson,
melisawilson wrote:
I think Ego is the destroyer of self and is meant to destroy self..
by doing selfish activities all the time.
Melisa, I hope that u r still with us.
I have been doing selfish activities for years, decades & centuries,
but this has not had any self-destructive effects.

David