do you use your stage name or legal name when applying for an agent?

Reply Thu 26 May, 2011 08:39 pm
When I go to an agency site, they all have one slot for a name when you write to them requesting information and such.. Which name would I put there & would I need to explain to them in my email that the name is my stage name?

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 26 May, 2011 09:03 pm
@MaliaLindsey,
You keep creating topics that ask the same basic question yet you never return to them to view the links to sources that answer your questions.

Take a look at all the other topics you've created for the answer you seek. If you have trouble finding the other topics, go to your profile page and you'll find them listed there.

Here's a link to your profile page. Hopefully you'll return to this topic to find it:

http://able2know.org/user/malialindsey/
roger

Reply Thu 26 May, 2011 09:11 pm
@Butrflynet,
I was just getting ready to see if this were from the same person. Was also wondering how often you were going to answer.
Butrflynet

Reply Thu 26 May, 2011 09:18 pm
@roger,
I'm beginning to think it is just someone trying to spread their name around the internet so that if anyone does a search on it, they'll see it on several pages of a Google search.
Miller

Reply Thu 26 May, 2011 09:49 pm
@MaliaLindsey,
MaliaLindsey wrote:

When I go to an agency site, they all have one slot for a name when you write to them requesting information and such.. Which name would I put there & would I need to explain to them in my email that the name is my stage name?

You should use your real name as you would if you were signing a contract.
0 Replies

MaliaLindsey

Reply Thu 26 May, 2011 10:57 pm
@Butrflynet,
Actually no, the answers you supply me with only answer one or two questions but they never answer different questions or I wouldn't be asking them! If you're tired of me "repeating questions" then don't come to my posts because I don't need someone to criticize me
MaliaLindsey

Reply Thu 26 May, 2011 11:01 pm
@Butrflynet,
I ask questions seeking information from HELPFUL people, not from people who criticize. Since when was asking questions a bad thing? Don't reply to my questions if your comments not going to help find the answers and stop being such a jerk.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 26 May, 2011 11:09 pm
@MaliaLindsey,
You ask the same questions (with minor variations) ad nauseam. And when someone answers your question, you ignore them. If their answers don't suit you, politely tell them so and why.

Maybe they'll understand what you are asking for and adjust their answers until all parties are satisfied and all questions are answered.

Asking the same question in a half dozen threads just shows you really don't have a clue about basic net ettiquette and that you have no intention of learning either.

You did go to the agent's office, right? Wouldn't the agent (or his or her assistant) be the best person actually ask this question? They are the one's with the law degree and the expertise.
0 Replies