Quick Question Regarding Fancy Fonts...

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 03:41 am
Laughing Razz

Hopefully the answer will be quick as well. Smile

Is there a way to change font size, and more importantly, font style, for the whole computer all at once?

I've seen under right-click desktop/properties/appearance that you can change the size and style for a few different things, but I spend hours doing it that way trying to make sure I've changed the right thing. I just get nowhere with it.

Thanks!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 614 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Wilso

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 05:08 am
I'm not completely sure, but I don't think you're going to be able to do it for the whole computer. So many applications are going to load with their own settings. Just as you have to change the setting for each message in this forum. :wink:
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 05:58 am
I think you could do it for each document or application, but as far as I know (and I could be corrected on this) there is no actual default typeface for a computer as such. Those things are a feature of software, not an integral part of the start-up sequence (which is ROM, not RAM).

Like I said I could be corrected on this.

However, MS applications do give you the option to automatically format text as you go which might be close to what you want.
0 Replies