Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 03:52 am
so let me tell you how this **** go's im sittin down here in what i call my padded cell thinkin its hell might as well people always doubtin me shoutin at me is it me or is it reality?it cant be but it must be cuz every day im layin in my bed with a gun to my hed cuz im fed up with this life i led up you need to get off my case before i blast a hole in your face or end up with another suicide case let me catch another case hold on i open my brief case and see your face now look at my face and tell me how am i what if i were to die would you cry i dont know if i should do it **** it screw it you know it would happen when i started takeing all these drugs i went from pills ta weed ta crack and now im right back were i started with a pen in my head were am i at **** damn you just dont understand im just in way to much pain but im goin to eat this **** just like i eat a bitch so what is there to throw away obviously not **** cuz everybodys always dissin mywhy dont you listen to me and take note of what i got to say but you probably wont cuz ur to busy dissin me just no im goin to be me and thats all i can be my life is fucked up but how can i make it better in this cold ass weather im thinkin i should die but before i go i got to get high for this ride so i start walkin down the dark street ill i no and see is this bitch ass mother ****** lookin back at me you dont no me or even want to get to test my family that i have on these streets you dont no whats under my hoodie ill leave you dead in a ditch an have your bitch ridin my dick cuz im sick reppin that east side wicked **** ill **** any bitch with a disease you can call me sick you can say i aint right in the head but just no ill leave you dead in your bed with a gun to ur girls head as shes givin me head bitch i dont give a **** cuz im bout to hit another line and spit another live cuz whats jumpin on my is way to fucked up ....ok...they say money is the motive i say grab a gun reload it put it to your head and unload it now thats what i call blowin ya mind right so here i come aiming straight at ur girl ya body i will kill yeah mother ****** that real how about i stab you in the spleen then you might no what i mean if i ever heard of ya i might murder ya cuz with the **** i spit cuz its like acid i blasted a hole right through you now do you want to step to the best an take a shot at my chest when i spit my flows there sick an wicked i picked it straight out of ya brain im fuckin insane when ur crew steps to mine your goin to get put to shame cuz ill eat you like a cannibal cuz im an animal im sick as **** and i dont care what you got ta say but you better say what you want ta say before i start to spray **** whats you got ta say???
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,034 • Replies: 1
No top replies

remyGap

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2012 10:12 am
@soulless ,
i love this
0 Replies