Planet Alignment in 2012

maxdancona

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 08:24 pm
@Ragman,
Of course. Where do you think they wash their dishes.
Ragman

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2011 04:03 am
@maxdancona,
That is where I do my best alignment - in da sinquo. A good stacking algorithm is the best order.

And speaking of Al Gore rhythms, I wonder what his plans are for the next Presidential elections.
0 Replies

stmukai

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2011 04:57 pm
@Ragman,
For someone who seems to "know it all", you assume too much. I never mentioned dooms day. I asked exactly what I wanted to know. If the planets were to align, I assume it doesn't happen quickly, so if the sun is blocked, how long would it be. Keep your doom day theories to yourself.
stmukai

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2011 04:58 pm
@engineer,
Thank you for your response.
0 Replies

stmukai

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2011 05:00 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta, you should keep your personal thoughts of someone you don't know to yourself. An act like this could be misread as someone with low self esteem.
Ragman

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2011 05:09 pm
@stmukai,
I never indicated anywhere in my post that I knew it all or even a lot. This is a forum and people here provide information, info resources and opinons. You seem to want to attack me personally because of my post. However, you arrived and seemed confused and somewhat misinformed about what eclipses are and what is known as planetary transit.

If you detected my displeasure, it was with those who hold the beliefs that doomsday scenarios are associated with 12/21 2012. If that is not you or your belief, then why react emotionally? I expressed some disapproval of people whom make too much of that astronomical event. Mine was just an opinion of those that feel 12/21/2012 holds some dark cataclysmic event in store.

I answered in the best way I knew and also provided hyperlinks to information resources that are expert. Apparently you aren't pleased. Free information on this forum gives you exactly what you pay for. And sometimes you get opinions too. Bite off as much as you want and spit out the rest.

After a period of time (sometimes shorter than others) posts can turn into a general discussion about the topic. It just so happens that a topic such as 12/21/2012 is the type of topic that generates a lot of discussion about doomsday scenarios.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2011 07:48 pm
This is all moot.

The world is going to end on the day of judgment, which I have found out from a group of people passing out pamphlets in Harvard Square, happens on May 21, 2011.

Ragman

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2011 09:24 pm
@maxdancona,
Cool! I'll get the dust bunnies out from under my bed now!

And it's time I buy and drink up that $100 bottle of wine I've been eying for the last 2 years.
0 Replies

fobvius

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2011 10:09 pm
@stmukai,
Quote:
Setanta, you should keep your personal thoughts of someone you don't know to yourself.

An act like this could be misread as someone with low self esteem.

That eclipses everything.
0 Replies