The one who touched my heart the most

Jamezun

Reply Thu 1 Jan, 2004 10:00 am
Undoubtedly, the one who touched my heart most is always the one who cares about me, Wing. I often study her meek face with meticulousness and she always gives me a charming smile back revealing her dimples, which fascinates my heart to beat faster. She looks so perky and her complexion is so great that makes me breathless. I stare in her sparkling eyes, which stare back to me blandly. Her eyes are moist with kindness. The supreme kindness that can heal anyone's wound in the whole world like casting a spell everywhere. She radiates lovingness, which gives me warmth and I will never feel cold anymore. Her beauty is incomparable.

Reminiscing the past, she spends a lot of the time with me showing her painstaking care no matter what happens to me. Whenever I feel depressed, my despondent feeling obliterated by her angel incarnate visage. Moreover, she is always the first person who knows, who cares about me and soothes me with conciliatory words whenever I feel unhappy. She teaches me to be tough and be optimistic, knock all the obstacles down which gradually turn me into an indefatigable person ever. She also teaches me how to face problems and to stand up whenever I fall down. She is a really a unique girl of mine who is really willing to sit down and listen to me, sharing all my joy and pain, happiness and sadness. She brings me back to life with total vitality. I feel like a word fortunate when being with her, sensing the immense sweetness radiate by her.

After exam, I screwed up all the subjects. However, she did not despise and tell me how bad I was. She gave me immense support, telling me to cheer up and do not surrender until the last moment. Her words were like magical words, a kind of energy which brought me back to reality. I regained motivation from her. I once again confront the challenges and prepare to dare another again with hope.

As she is treating me so well, I treat her the same way as she does, so we develop good rapport. She is really an angel incarnate, perfect and flawless. She is the one who will make my laugh lasts forever, that is why I am infatuated with her and I like her so much. She is the marrow of my life and the pith of my mind. She is everything for me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 638 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Adele

Reply Thu 1 Jan, 2004 08:59 pm
The first two paragraphs took me away to a place with lightly flowing chenille as I imagined the two of you in black and white.
There was a thing or two that could have fit better, in my eyes. But still kept me in the grasp.
It seems like you took some time in-between the second and the third paragraph and you lost the fluidity of it all.
I lost interest after a few words of the third and then only skimmed the rest. But ya had me for the first two.
I hope that all of this is a real experience, 'cause it seems purdy awesome.
0 Replies

Jamezun

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2004 06:39 am
Well, it is a true story!
0 Replies

cusick

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2004 11:07 am
I have a feeling that it is a dor or other pet. I have written something similar but shorter. I enjoyed the read. Maggie
0 Replies