What are the names of the bones in a chicken wing?

dadpad

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2011 05:20 pm
Well said Osso.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2011 06:32 pm
@ossobuco,
I'm not piling on.

The only 2 times I have said something to Morgan was to tell her the numbers she was putting forth didn't make sense (to me) because she kept combining and recombining things so there wasn't logic to it.

I have read some of her posts, and I think she is sometimes provocative, and understands she's being that way. When she's called on it, she acts coy. Either that, or an undercover.

I'm not going to say I'm sure about that, but I get that vibe. She doesn't come across as a teen to me. That's just this chai's opinion.

I'm certainly not yelling at her.
But I'm not going to mince words, as she doesn't either.
MorganBieber

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2011 07:25 pm
@ehBeth,
Yes I did and it helped.
ehBeth

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2011 07:26 pm
@MorganBieber,
dadpad's good at finding helpful resources. I'm glad this one was useful for you.
0 Replies

wayne

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2011 08:50 pm
@chai2,
You know, I hadn't thought of that, but now that you mention it. Sometimes it does sound a bit like a lure when you think about it.
Of course, it could just be a precocious teen with good language skills.
Green Witch

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2011 09:01 pm
@wayne,
This forum has certainly had its share of lures pass through, but I doubt any of them would hang around long enough to ask all the questions morgan has asked. She certainly hasn't tried to reel anyone in and has asked certain people to leave her alone, mostly older men who have nothing better to do than chastise a teenager for her angst. She's following littlek and George, why bother following two obviously nice people if you want to catch a predator? Everyone is focused on this kid while I think the newest troll is Renaldo Dubois.
ossobuco

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2011 09:06 pm
@chai2,
fair enough.
This not to you, chai -

but (envision flames)

I mostly freak at people who say we don't do homework questions.
This is a knowledge site.
As a culture we very much prefer to help people figure out stuff for themselves and often do.
But we often slam people asking questions and that is counter to what a2k is about.

We are a cultural talk site as a side effect of being a knowledge site.
Sometimes we are a knowledge site by virtue of all our arguing.
Still, refusing to help on teen questions in any way is ...........
scurrilous.

0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2011 09:23 pm
@ossobuco,
As the only person that made a homework comment prior to your post, I suppose your remarks
are (at least partially) directed at me. I didn't yell, I simply stated that I don't answer hw questions, especially those which can be answered with a basic Internet search and I stated why. Yes, it struck me as a hw question and that hasn't been refuted. If MB had placed the question in a different way, i might well have answered. If she had for
example said it was for a story she was writing, I'd have been glad to give the answer and in vivid detail.

As to the tags thread this has, I didn't place them...check my tags listing if you've any doubt, I haven't any tags on any MB threads. Which vindictive member(s) s placed them, I do not know and frankly I don't care.

To all the posters that are unsure if MB is a teen, MB strikes me as legit, I dealt with students that behaved similarly, asking several questions, bursting with energy and a vitality many here secretly
crave. It's nice to see and the several threads she has started are beneficial to this site as part of an A2K enrichment.
0 Replies

MorganBieber

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2011 09:26 pm
I believe all the negative tags are from electronicmail but I'm not accusing anyone, so don't be affended.
0 Replies

wayne

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2011 09:30 pm
@Green Witch,
I think you are probably right, I'm relatively new to this and the thought of a lure never occured or mattered to me. I am of the opinion that morgan is just a rather quick and mature young woman who enjoys the interaction of a web community. She doesn't seem to have any trouble standing up for herself now that she knows she has some backup from some of the older members.
I think the goldman episode got a few peoples guard up, although I thought it was quite entertaining.
Green Witch

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2011 09:40 pm
@wayne,
JGoldman10 was entertaining at first, but then it just got ridiculous. The thing with JG10 is that he is consistent if you search for him on the web. He does the same schtick everywhere, so I find it absurd to claim he has incarnated at Morgan. They don't even write with the same voice.

I agree Morgan - Electronicmalious is certainly guilty of many nasty graffiti tags, so it would not be a surprise if it was him. I hope you put him on ignore.
MorganBieber

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2011 09:43 pm
@Green Witch,
Thanks and yes I did.
Green Witch

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2011 09:44 pm
@MorganBieber,
I did the same.
MorganBieber

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2011 09:47 pm
@Green Witch,
I think ur very polite so I followed you(:
panzade

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2011 10:27 pm
@MorganBieber,
GW would make a great mentor.
wayne

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2011 10:30 pm
@MorganBieber,
Just sayin, I admire the way you've toughed it out, you gotta do that here if you want to stay. There are some tough cookies here, and a lot of very bright and knowlegable people.
It's just like walking into a room of people where you are the outsider and don't know anyone. If you stick around long enough they get to know you.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2011 10:39 pm
@panzade,
Thank you, Darlin'.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2011 10:20 pm
0 Replies