farmerman

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2011 08:22 am
@jespah,
Hadda look that up. George Solti (who studied under Bella Bartok) won more GRAMMIES than anybody (31) WOWSER! thats a couple a statues to dust hey?
Ragman

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2011 08:23 am
@farmerman,
But Solti had nothing to do with this movie. Alex North did.
farmerman

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2011 08:40 am
@Ragman,
Once you get a reputation as a troll its hard not to play one in real life aint it?
Ragman

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2011 08:58 am
@farmerman,
I'm not being a troll..or not intending it. Sorry you felt that way. I was trying to be accurate but I see my error. My mistake. (I guess we all have our flaws and make errors).

You weren't saying Solti had anything to do with the movie at all. Too much coffee and poking around.
farmerman

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2011 09:05 am
@Ragman,
relax dude , I was kidding. Ive been reading another thread where set called you a troll. I just avoid his rants sometimes cause you never know which set you get from day to day.
Again, relax, I was funnin you.
You could never be accused of trolling. You dont take **** so seriously to care.
PUNKEY

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2011 09:16 am
"The greatest contribution Elizabeth Taylor made to our family was to get Eddie Fisher out of the house."
- Carrie Fisher
jespah

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2011 09:18 am
@farmerman,
My error. Thanks for checking. I knew someone was a really huge award winner. But, oops, wrong award.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2011 09:20 am
@PUNKEY,
Another great quote (from Carrie Fisher) about that infamous Eddie Fisher-Liz pairing:

"Eddie Fisher consoled his best friend's widow with his penis"
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2011 09:27 am
@farmerman,
Quite true. Besides so many people have me on ignore due to my boringness that I couldn't be an effective one if I tried.
0 Replies