PART THREE OF TAKE ME FOR GRANTED

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2003 05:35 pm
"Oh I'm not talking crap. My bags are packed and I'm going in ten minutes" Peter laughed not taking me seriously. He will as soon as the door bell rings and sees who's standing there in fact he'll be speechless.

Nothing more was said, he must have thought I was joking, that was until the door bell went. Peter opened it to find his boss Mr Jones standing their. "Hi Mr Jones is anything wrong at work" asked Peter suprised at seeing his boss. his boss looked at him then said " everythings fine and dandy, could'nt be better, I've come to collect your mother, she's doing me the honour of becoming my wife". Peter is shocked to the core, he can't take in what he has been told and mumbles " But she can't what am I going to do? who's going to do my cooking and see to dinner parties?" Mr Jones looked at Peter with a smile on his face and replied "don't you be worring about dinner parties, they will be held at my house from now on and it won't be by your mother,she's taking it easy from now" peters mother looked at him and thought there's something to be said about Peters dinner parties after all just a pity he won't be getting promotion after all waking out the door with a smile on her face she shouted over her shoulder. "The wedding is in two weeks if you want to give me away". this was going to be the start of a new life with people running after her for a change.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 462 • Replies: 0
No top replies