PART TWO TAKE ME FOR GRANTED

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2003 04:56 pm
"But you need to it's important" It always is when it comes to him, even ironing his shirt that he's just decided to wear, he has to wear it it's important, it's urgent a life or death situation. He even phones from his work issuing orders and when it can't be done it's "your a moaner you don't do anything for me" I can't win, it's a waste of time even trying.

Here he comes. I've made his favorite meal of stovies, followed by trifle, i've even bought a bottle of wine more for my benifit than his. It may help to calm my nerves.
Half way through the meal,plus a couple of glasses of wine. I decide now is the time. "Peter dear I have something important to say, using his favorite word don't interrupt while I'm telling you. I'm leaving" he chokes on his wine and looks at me with disbelief and says "What are you on about stupid? how can you leave this is your house, so shut up and don't talk crap". (part three to follow)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 477 • Replies: 0
No top replies