H2O MAN

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2011 08:12 am
Hope and Change: Rolling Eyes Drunk

Gas Prices Have Gone Up 67 Percent Since Obama Became President
That's compared to a 7 percent increase under Bush in his first 26 months.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,575 • Replies: 28

farmerman

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2011 08:35 am
@H2O MAN,
Yeh, Bushs big jumps in gas prices were in his second term. I suppose we could set up a "no fly zone" to affect a reversal in oil prices due to the Libyan insurrection. Is that what you want?

0 Replies

fresco

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2011 12:20 pm
@H2O MAN,
How much is gas now in the US ? Its around $ 8.80 per gallon in the UK.
farmerman

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2011 12:22 pm
@fresco,
dont confuse him with facts.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2011 12:41 pm
PrezBO made it clear that the US consumes an unfair amount of global oil supplies and that he is proud of news that as a direct result of his policies the US is now consuming less oil.

Obama's primary policy/mission in his own words: "five days from now we will fundamentally change America".

America, plan for the worst and hope for the best because the suffering has just begun... the fundamental change Obama is championing was set in motion two years before he took office and it is gaining speed... fundamental change is happening now.

Also, I bet China consumes an unfair amount of global oxygen supplies.
Is Obama proud that America consumes less?
How can Obama make sure every American gets their fair share?

H2O
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2011 12:46 pm
@fresco,
Don't confuse the UK with the USA.
0 Replies

Irishk

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2011 12:56 pm
I think it's around $.45/gal. in Riyadh.
Linkat

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2011 01:17 pm
@H2O MAN,
Well there is your change
H2O MAN

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2011 09:10 am
@Linkat,
I was hoping for something better, not worse.
Gargamel

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2011 11:33 am
@H2O MAN,
You weren't hoping for ****. If Obama had given you three wishes (wish number one, any job besides repairing water softeners), you'd still be trashing him.
H2O MAN

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2011 11:43 am
@Gargamel,
Obama's actions have earned him more than just a trashing on the internet...
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2011 11:46 am
@Linkat,
Linkat wrote:

Well there is your change

I guess you can still get change back from a C note when you fill up... thanks a pant load Obama.
roger

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2011 02:25 pm
@H2O MAN,
There was a time when I had a one ton 4wd pickup with two 20 gallon tanks. At today's prices, a c note and change would have filled them both.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2011 02:40 pm
@Irishk,
Irishk wrote:
I think it's around $.45/gal. in Riyadh.
I remember paying that in New York.

David
roger

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2011 04:03 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
I remember less than that in Oklahoma - in 1972
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2011 07:31 pm
@H2O MAN,
Do you blame Mr. O for your impotence???
Fido

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2011 07:42 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

I was hoping for something better, not worse.
Consider my dear dim wit, that oil is not worth more, but our money is worth less; and that is because of all the stupid needless wars started by Bush paid for with debased currency... Get your rich friends to pay for it instead of profiteering on it... That might help, but there is no way around the fact that people are trading their real oil for green pieces of paper having no intrinsic value, and in many cases, from a country and a people who have no respect whatever for their religion and culture... There are a billion and a half Muslims and only a few of them have oil, and those with the oil are currpted by our paper money... But; because we insist on paying for our war with loans, and because we support the enemies of Islam, if they do not want our money because they do not want to support us by buying our products they can break us... What are we going to do??? Will we force them to buy american at the point of a gun??? Will we point our guns at them and take their oil for nothing??? Our leadership, and by this I mean republican and democratic have got us in the mess, and made it worse, and no one can show us the exit... You should be president, or god or something with all your intelligence... As limited as it is, It exceeds the general level in government...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2011 07:46 pm
@Gargamel,
Gargamel wrote:

You weren't hoping for ****. If Obama had given you three wishes (wish number one, any job besides repairing water softeners), you'd still be trashing him.
Didn't you hear??? H2 found a bottle with a Genii, and she gave him a wish... He said He wanted all the ass he could handle, and she turned him into a toilet seat...
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2011 09:03 pm
@Fido,
U bear not true faith.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2011 01:25 pm
@Fido,
Nice personal projection... sorry to hear about your sexual limitations - you're special.