ANNOUNCE YOUR NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION HERE!

msolga

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2003 06:56 pm
msolga wrote:
I resolve to finally get over HIM! Yes, yes, yes! Very Happy

Just working on my resolution here:

I'm gonna wash that man right outa my hair,
I'm gonna wash that man right outa my hair,
And send him on his Waaaaaay ...

Ah, that felt good! Very Happy
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2003 06:59 pm
To remain the same as I am in 2003. The older one gets the harder this is to achieve. I don't care about improving, just holding on to what I have.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2003 07:01 pm
Smile
I'll bet you you can manage that edgar!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2003 07:11 pm
I am banking on it. Lots of new projects in mind.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2003 07:14 pm
Edgar

It sounds like a stimulating 2004 for you! Go for it! Very Happy
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2003 07:32 pm
Live as tho' my life depended on it!

Roger, I know you can accomplish your goal, because once you've made up your mind to do something, your halfway there!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2003 07:41 pm
Misti26 wrote:
Live as tho' my life depended on it

GO MISTI!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2003 09:09 pm
Msolga--

I'm cheering you on, yelling "Ditch That Man". Am I right in guessing that you are not hanging on to his round shoulders as much as to the fact that the S.O.B. really needs you?

Once again, I'm enlisting in the "Lady, Give Me Patience" brigade.

I like the idea that once every 12 months I can start at go. Of course, the western way of reckoning gives me 12 Firsts Of The Month and 52 Sundays/Mondays.

Grandduke--

Do you like being a pawn of the cigarette lobby? Get the to the 8th row. March!

Farmerman--

Double-X marks the spot.

Roger--

You mad, impetuous fool.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2003 02:41 am
1. Give up booze
2. Give up smoking (yet once again)
3. Hit the gym - I have been neglecting myself for too long
4. Get over him (msolga - I am with you)
5. Start loving myself (no no, not in that way Wink) If I cant love myself, then how the hell can I expect others to love me ?
6. Get over my depression bouts. Seek professional help if needed

p.s. This list is a cut and paste of last new year's resolutions Smile
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2003 04:07 am
Noddy24

A long, long story ..... Not really a matter of ditching him - it was a lonnnnnnnnng relationship that finished a while ago. It's more a matter of finally getting it all out of my system & even contemplating a new relationship. The effects linger ...
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2003 04:10 am
Gautam, my dear ..

Very good resolutions! Seeing as they were last year's, too, I predict you'll make some progress this time ... coz you really want to! Very Happy Good luck!

Thank you for resolution no 4. I'm touched! Smile
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2003 07:25 am
oh yeh, and I want to learn how to use the spellcheck. Ive been told on a PM that I have the nworst spelling skills of anybody on a2k.
that makes me so proud. Maybe , wait, I think Im gonna stay with the exxageration thing and work on my self esteem rather than spelling. Any ashole can spell correectly, I takes real craetivity to get by the censor.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2003 08:53 am
msolga - we should open a "BF"holics anonymous club...
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2003 09:19 am
No resolutions, Msolga. Usually what I do is a spur of the moment type thing anyway; however, I do resolve to continue to encourage those who post in the original writing category and to acknowledge those who respond to mine.(hint hint).

As for smoking--we'll have to see. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2003 01:57 pm
Msolga--

You don't need a new shampoo. Get thee to an exorcist, go! Or if you'd rather do-it-yourself, forbid him sanctuary in any corner of your mind.

Unfortunately, one of the difficulties of being a woman who loves deeply is that love creates many, many memories.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2003 03:15 pm
Gautam wrote:
msolga - we should open a "BF"holics anonymous club...

Yes, Gautam! Therapy! Start a thread! Very Happy
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2003 03:17 pm
Noddy24 wrote:
Msolga--

You don't need a new shampoo. Get thee to an exorcist, go! Or if you'd rather do-it-yourself, forbid him sanctuary in any corner of your mind.

Unfortunately, one of the difficulties of being a woman who loves deeply is that love creates many, many memories.

Hold your dominion.

Noddy

Thank you for your lovely & constructive thoughts! Very Happy
Er ... You sound very familiar with this condition, yes?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2003 03:23 pm
ANOTHER resolution: I will attempt to wean my critter off those fancy, tiny tins of exotic cat food. You know the type: "tofu, truffles, baby carrots on quail jus", etc Laughing .... He just licks up the sauce & leaves the rest for the fairies! Very obnoxious behavior from a former stray! Evil or Very Mad
No, I think he'll just have to get used to the basics again, like me! Very Happy
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2003 03:26 pm
Letty wrote:
No resolutions, Msolga. Usually what I do is a spur of the moment type thing anyway; however, I do resolve to continue to encourage those who post in the original writing category and to acknowledge those who respond to mine.(hint hint).

As for smoking--we'll have to see. Rolling Eyes

Er, yes, we'll have to see on that one, Letty! Rolling Eyes
I hope you resolve to keep singing, though! Very Happy
OK, we should all resolve to read the oroginal writings on A2K, & respond! Very Happy
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2003 03:28 pm
farmerman

You're saying YOU have the worst spelling on A2K? Gosh, I thought it was my good self! Laughing
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/16/2024 at 09:40:00