Why are there still Australians on this site?

msolga

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 07:02 pm
Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 07:39 pm
Don't mind me I'm trying out my new conservative persona////
Joe
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 07:45 pm
when it comes to poaching a deer or elk nothing beats the handy and quiet crossbow (or so I'm told)
when it comes to OZites, of course we need them for they are our contraries. harmony of the spheres, balance of the beam, utter darkness to even out the great white light of magnificient stupidity and all that rot.
Amen, so be it, and thanks for all the fish.
Have a nice day said Lady McBeth.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 08:03 pm
msolga wrote:
Lucky, lucky margo! Laughing

Not sure just how lucky I am - Khazakstan is not pretty at that time of year - but it beats Gozmo's gonzos! Laughing

And the thread is invaded by the same ignorant American gun freak who pissed me off so much last year that I avoided A2K for quite a while! Mad (sorry Deb!)
0 Replies

margo

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 08:06 pm
gozmo wrote:
Careful, I am the resident crazy.

Mate - join the queue!
Even on this thread - ther's a waiting list for that position!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 08:32 pm
Quite the contrary...I pride myself on being the most reasonable and sane membr of this forum.....
0 Replies

margo

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 08:34 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Quite the contrary...I pride myself on being the most reasonable and sane membr of this forum.....

Abso-bloody-lutely - I'd drink to that, Bear! If only there were more like you Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Eve

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2004 01:30 am
Quote:
Hohum - did we really need the guns debate to intrude on a silly, happy thread?

Jeez - I thought we were being quite serious - I was!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2004 02:12 am
Shocked Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2004 02:35 am
I say leave the aussies on this site - after they lost the rugby world cup, and failed to grab the trophy from the indians in cricket, we need someone to make fun of on this site.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2004 06:48 am
Shocked
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2004 10:52 am
margo wrote:
And the thread is invaded by the same ignorant American gun freak who pissed me off so much last year that I avoided A2K for quite a while! Mad (sorry Deb!)

Are you talking about me, margo? I don't think I've ever addressed you directly in the past, so if I pissed you off, well, that's your problem.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2004 01:29 pm
cjhsa wrote:
margo wrote:

Are you talking about me, margo? I don't think I've ever addressed you directly in the past, so if I pissed you off, well, that's your problem.

Ignorant loudmouths always piss me off! If the cap fits..........
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2004 01:37 pm
He went out tiger hunting
With his elephants and gu-u-un
In case of accidents
He always takes his Mu-u-um
He's the All-American
Bullet-headed, Saxon Mother's Son . . .

I think it very unwise to shoot the Oztralians. We want to run them off, not eliminate them. If we eliminate them altogether, we will be obliged to find another otherwise inoffensive population to disparage. Why spoil a good thing?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2004 02:14 pm
Dog!
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2004 02:48 pm
OK Margo, now you're getting personal. The only ignorant person here is you. You know nothing about me, and calling me a "gun freak" shows your ignorance.

By the way, I don't recall Australia ever doing very well in the biathlon.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2004 02:52 pm
dlowan wrote:
Dog!

Let none ever accuse the Cunning Coney of not having a good grip on the obvious.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2004 02:54 pm
The obvious is a damned fine thing to have a good grip on.

What the smeg is a biathalon?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2004 02:55 pm
By the way Margo, I never have had any issues with you in the past. Why call me out now? I'd really rather not go there.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2004 02:56 pm
The biathalon is a Winter Olympics competition in which the participants do cross country skiing and shoot at targets.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/01/2024 at 03:17:19