Telepathic Mind Control Applications

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2011 07:31 pm
Im writing a book about world wide domination with the premise that somone has the possibility to beam anything they want to into the minds of the whole planet. Im looking for ideas on what you could do with this power such as brainwashing the public, marketing massive corporate empires, influencing politics, spreading religious ideals, destroying the planet, or creating a great social utopian world, or any other crazy thing. I was wondering what you thought would be cool do if you could shape the mindstate of the world.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 2,530 • Replies: 13
No top replies

laughoutlood

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2011 07:34 pm
@robotamadeus,
You'd never post again.
roger

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2011 10:13 pm
@laughoutlood,
Heh Heh!
Butrflynet

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2011 10:18 pm
@robotamadeus,
I'd make them all think they were the same color, probably orange.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2011 07:53 pm
@robotamadeus,
My dog puts thoughts into my mind that I have to obey
"get me cookie NOW!!"
0 Replies

wayne

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2011 07:57 pm
I would do away with pepsi, we'd all drink Coca Cola and smile.
Smileyrius

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2011 06:12 am
@wayne,
I would ensure that pepsi max was made holy. Coca Cola is false gods.
laughoutlood

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2011 08:18 am
@roger,
roger are you there roger
roger
take over mind control roger
roger that roger
what do you mean roger that roger
i mean roger that roger
of for rogers sake take over roger
roger

0 Replies

victortelepath

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2011 02:44 pm
@robotamadeus,
Telepathy , telepathy is possible???

I am medicine student , today I received email from one person that "can use telepathy".
Is it possible that telepathy works on the distance of few kilometer, correct and all the time?
I can not find any official document on any existing person today that can use telepathy
but I found Vinko Rajic and Uri Geller and they are talking that they can use telepathy.
Why they do not make research on it? Many Schizophrenic are coming with similar story.
Can it be that some Schizophrenics are just receiving from some other head?
James Randi offer 1000000$ for evidence, but Vinko and Uri can use telepathy or maybe NOT?

There is not scientific evidence for telepathy. Why this telepathy madness?
At Edinburgh University, experts conducted controlled experiments to see if telepathy is possible.
Vinko maybe can give evidence for it but why they do not make an experiment with Vinko or Uri Geller?

Why are Schneider's symptoms of the first rank for Schizophrenia exact the same as Vinko's telepathy?
Is CIA's remove viewing project just a bluff because telepath's like Vinko can never find out who actually
is sending to them , also receiver or sender can never localize each other.

I think it is in interests of science and human kind to make some really research on Vinko and Uri.
New "Mad Monk" like Grigori Rasputin can happen again, some pararanormal people are very dangerous.
MWal

Reply Thu 4 Sep, 2014 12:35 pm
@robotamadeus,
Don't do mind control. Write about schizophrenic children and how they are modern day prophets.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 4 Sep, 2014 01:56 pm
@victortelepath,
victortelepath wrote:

I am medicine student , today I received email from one person that "can use telepathy".

Wouldn't it have been easier for them to use telepathy instead of email? Anyhow, reply to this email by telepathy. I'm sure they'll get the message.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 4 Sep, 2014 02:03 pm
@robotamadeus,
robotamadeus wrote:
Im writing a book about world wide domination
with the premise that somone has the possibility
to beam anything they want to into the minds of the whole planet.
The first thing u shud do
is make everyone buy your book!

David
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Thu 4 Sep, 2014 02:22 pm
@Smileyrius,
Smileyrius wrote:

I would ensure that pepsi max was made holy. Coca Cola is false gods.

Amen, brother.
0 Replies

Ruta999

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2014 03:56 am
@robotamadeus,
A base of this 1'th description I see as an usual telepathic crisis only. You are operating with the idea of the efforts in mind influence. You - "We are the big number, who imagine this. It is a hidden influence...." and so like. In this cases someone else with the harden idea ("I am a Christian with the hidden spiritual contacts and a large number of us is here...", "I am a policeman with the invisible conatacts and am representing gowering‘s will") could be a moral pressing to You with the orientation‘s competition. And here it is visible to you as more bigger soffisticated play, then it is in the real.
Another example.
Telepathy? Nah... Tell-a-Path... Every knows this..? Not... Exist a kind of the concept, which have a name Sy-T Telepathy‘s concept (it is build on idea of conscousness sensitive imagination about the gravity). Buti n US it is practically unknown maybe, because here existing anything like a homosexuals telepathy (tel-a-path..Smile may is it „show me anus“ only?)
A big principle is a competition, which orientation is a correct and a behaviour from the more non-responsible habits (nah... it is an indication of culture's hardness). In this case it is a doubtfull idea of the manipulations from the big efforts to create this.
So much.
Sy-T Telepathy's concept is in Yahoo Group Telepathy

0 Replies