Hi-is skin color an appropriate subject matter here?

JGoldman10

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2011 07:56 pm
@Ceili,
You don't like me because I represent Christ.
Rockhead

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2011 07:58 pm
@JGoldman10,
I don't like you because you are an ASSHAT.

christ forgives you. I don't...
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2011 08:23 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
You don't like me because I represent Christ

A truly amazing claim when you think about it.

Of all the 6 billions human beings on the planet we are lucky enough to have at least 1/3 of the god head personal represented on this website.

Is there any other god or gods you also speak for such as Zesus?

0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2011 08:34 pm
@JGoldman10,
Clean up that mirror in which you look at your reflection. You no more reflect or represent Christ than FLA legislators represent me. If Christ comes back, may he give you a quick refresher course.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2011 08:37 pm
I'm sensitive to morons, I don't like dealing with idiots. Trust me, nothing you could say to me would get me to act the way you do towards the people you ask for help.
So, I'm going to try and help you again. The only people that circumcize women are uneducated muslim africans.
If you actually knew anything about history, you'd now philistines got a bad wrap. 'Based on archaeological evidence, one can see that the Philistines were an advanced culture, which had technological, military, and artistic superiority to their Israelite neighbors. However, the Bible depicts the Philistines in a manner that is quite different. Instead of presenting the Philistines as a cultured civilization, the Bible chooses to concentrate on the conflict between the two civilizations, as both tried to expand from their original territories. As a result, the Bible condemns the Philistines for their deeds and depicts the Philistines as a culture that is powerful, but barbaric.' They were actually a pretty cool culture. Look it up.
I definitely know more about Catholics than you, actually, I'd be surprised to find anyone in N. America who had such fucked up opionions. Well, unless they had your mother for a teacher, that is, or the idiot who wrote the only book you've apparently read.
Perhaps you could do a little research on the bible and realize the version you read is one amoung many, many translations.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_Bible_translations
Since Catholism and for that matter Judaism have been around for centuries or millenias and what ever version you read is in someway a translation or a bastardation of their versions, I'm going to say you should actually do more research than one book.
Funnily enough, I'm sure your book is missing the one book that hilariously explains so much, the book of wisdom, but don't let that stop you from professing your ignorance.

And P.S., just cause you're black doesn't stop you from being a racist piece of garbage.
Ragman

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2011 08:39 pm
@High Seas,
Jeepers! I hate that I'm doing this but (editing and proof-reading habits die hard) ... but ...that word is spelled:
uncircumcised
JGoldman10

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2011 09:40 pm
@Ceili,
You are an UNCIRCUMCISED PHILISTINE, meaning a GODLESS HEATHEN.

That's an EXPRESSION.

That's what David called Goliath in the Bible. That is WHAT YOU ACT LIKE.

THAT IS AN EXPRESSION MY MOTHER USES TO DESCRIBE PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

You AREN'T A BORN-AGAIN CHRISTIAN so you wouldn't KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT.

If you AREN'T OF GOD YOU ARE OF THE DEVIL.

Did I SIMPLIFY THAT ENOUGH FOR YOU? DID YOU GRASP THE CONCEPT?

AND I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WITH SOME SECULAR HISTORIANS SAY ABOUT CATHOLICISM.

WHAT THEY DO GOES AGAINST THE BIBLE AND GOD'S WILL. THEY ARE A CULT. I DON'T WANT TO KEEP HEARING ABOUT WHAT SOME RELIGIOUS CULTIST DEVILS ARE DOING.

God says HE HATES RELIGION-IT STINKS IN HIS NOSE.

BEING A CHRISTIAN MEANS BEING A FOLLOWER OF CHRIST AND DOING THING'S GOD'S WAY.

CATHOLICS DON'T DO THAT-THEY HAVE THEIR OWN RULES THEY FOLLOW AND GOD HATES THAT.
JGoldman10

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2011 11:30 pm
@Ceili,
I may be IGNORANT of certain things but I am NO IDIOT.
I'm NOT AN IDIOT BECAUSE I REFUSE TO CONFORM TO THE WORLD'S WAY OF THINKING. I KNOW WHAT GOD SAYS.

I KNOW WHAT THE WORD OF GOD SAYS-I KNOW WHAT CHRISTIAN EVANGELISTS SAY.

I TAKE THE WORD OF GOD SERIOUSLY.
BillRM

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2011 11:36 pm
@JGoldman10,
The word of god my ass....................

One version of ten of thousands of versions of made up gods in the history of the human race.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2011 11:42 pm
I'm NOT AN IDIOT BECAUSE I REFUSE TO GO ALONG WITH WHAT SOME SECULAR HISTORIANS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT RELIGION.

I DO NOT GO ALONG WITH STUFF THAT DOESN'T LINE UP WITH THE WORD OF GOD.
BillRM

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2011 01:14 am
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
I DO NOT GO ALONG WITH STUFF THAT DOESN'T LINE UP WITH THE WORD OF GOD.

Once more the word of god my rear end and if the real world does not agree with your silliness you reject the real world how very stupid of you.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2011 01:18 am
@JGoldman10,
http://www.abcpastor.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/believer-jerk.gif
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2011 02:15 am
SECULAR, UNSAVED people can say whatever they want to say-it doesn't mean it's correct.

MANY THINGS worldy doctors will say, for instance, are ACCEPTABLE- if God and the Bible says it's WRONG, it's WRONG.

God has the finally say on everything.
High Seas

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2011 05:27 am
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

Jeepers! I hate that I'm doing this but (editing and proof-reading habits die hard) ... but ...that word is spelled:
uncircumcised

Exactly - but with JGoldman10 you can only correct one letter at one time if you hope to get through his thick carapace at all; shades of Gregor (shudder).
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2011 05:35 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

You are an UNCIRCUMCISED PHILISTINE, meaning a GODLESS HEATHEN.

THAT IS AN EXPRESSION MY MOTHER USES TO DESCRIBE PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

Doesn't your mother read what you write? Until this post you spelled the term "uncircumSiZed". You have since corrected both letters thanks to this thread.

Did you look up your esteemed mother's spelling, since she presumably has produced written texts which you can easily access? We're curious to find out.
BillRM

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2011 08:52 am
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
God has the finally say on everything.

So you for example are for the killing of children that talk back to their parents?

People who work on Sunday?

All male homosexuals?

0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2011 11:48 am
@High Seas,
un·cir·cum·cised   /ʌnˈsɜrkəmˌsaɪzd/ Show Spelled
[uhn-sur-kuhm-sahyzd] Show IPA

–adjective
1. not circumcised.
2. not Jewish; gentile.
3. heathen; unregenerate.

The third definition is the one I'm referring to here.
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2011 12:28 pm
@JGoldman10,
What alleged hatemongering dictionary did you get this entry from?
JGoldman10

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2011 12:32 pm
@tsarstepan,
ROTFLOL.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/uncircumcised

I don't hate Ceili-I don't like her behaviour.
Ragman

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2011 12:38 pm
@JGoldman10,
Question: What do Oprah Winfrey, Justin Beiber and Charlie Sheen all have in common?

Answer: They're all people who are media whores whom I'd race over to change the channel on if they're on TV.