How can i fix this problem with my computer when I record?

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2011 11:59 am
I have a Samson M10 Vocal Microphone that is plugged in by regular headphone plugin for mic on back of my emachines el1333G01w computer that has an nvidiaGeForce 6150 SE Integrated video card. my comp has windows 7 2gb DDR2 memory and an AMD athlon 2850 processor but whenever i record only one headphone works and when the recording is played back it does the same thing can you help?
Sad
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 398 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2011 03:52 pm
@jaypdamidwest,
This instruction from the Microsoft website is a place to start. You might want to use the "Fix it for me" utility and let it fix it for you.

How to troubleshoot sound problems that you experience after you install a Windows Vista Service Pack

If that doesn't solve the problem, check to confirm that you've installed all the most current updates for Windows 7, including any service packs, and then try the troubleshooter again.

If that still doesn't fix it, go to Control Manager and then Sound Settings. Confirm that your sound devices are listed as the current devices. You can also reinstall any drivers required using the sound settings. If you still have problems, look for updated drivers for your devices on their company websites.

Of course, I'm assuming that you've examined all the cords and wires for your headphones to be sure there aren't any broken wires preventing them to work properly.
0 Replies