Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (PS2)

murphyz

Reply Wed 24 Dec, 2003 10:47 am
I've just got this and must say I am mightily impressed with the way it looks and moves. Having grown up with the simple platformer on the Amiga, it's nice to see this transition to the Playstation 2, and I imagine I will be spending many hours playing it this Christmas.
Although at the moment I keep getting killed by spikes because I can't walk slow enough Sad

Anybody else have this? What are your thoughts?

Mxx
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,259 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Thinkzinc

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2003 08:39 pm
My brother just got this game last week, and it looks great! I used to love playing it on the old Mac years ago, and was pleased to see they retained the spikes Very Happy
The graphics are beautiful, and I like the fact that the Prince can run up and across walls, freewall style! Means that less of the game is taken up by gripping onto the edge of ledges with your fingertips!
One thing that surprised me was the English accent that the prince had Confused I never really read the story behind the game, so to say, and always assumed the Prince was Persian, so the accent doesn't seem 'right', but I can change my POP mindset Very Happy
0 Replies

MisterEThoughts

Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2004 04:46 pm
Yea, this game is sooo awesome i played the old one it was too good. Want this one for my Ps2.
0 Replies