E h?[/color]
0 Replies

shepaints

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2003 06:55 pm
what about skating on a frozen pond?
0 Replies

shepaints

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2003 06:56 pm
...and bowls of cafe latte in Old Quebec City?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2003 07:07 pm
ahhhhhhh, that bowl of cafe latte in Old Quebec sounds divine. Actually, anything, anytime in Old Quebec is fine.
0 Replies

RoseMarie

Reply Wed 31 Dec, 2003 03:30 am
Hello eh, I'm a Canadian goddess handing you a Beer wait can I see some Id. I don't live in an igloo and I say about not aboot and only Americans think our national sport is hockey the telephone yes we invented that. I'm Canadian and I'm proud to live in a country that is free and believes in freedom and supports gay marriages and the right for people to choose to Mary whom ever we want. I'm proud to have health care such as it is and before anyone busts my butt or the person who wrote this poem. Well damn you can write a thousand poems about the US but comes along one poem from a Canadian standing proud and free some dumb yank is going to bust the canuck *ss for being proud and writing about it why is that ? . Let us face both the US and Canada are in this together so lets stop pretending one is better than the other we are both proud countries and should be able to boast about it with a little respect.

I curtsey to the person who had the guts to say I'm Canadian and proud and if any one has a problem with my outspoken nature where else can you go for cold beer beautiful women and a great sport like Hockey Got to love the Canuck who tells it like it is

Now forgive me while I go post a poem if I'm not already banned for this message ..batting eyelashes.

Rose
http://www.todays-woman.net
0 Replies