So what if..................?

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2011 03:27 pm
I'm walking through the woods all alone(seemingly!?) and I come across a large rock, BUT WHAT LEADS ME TO CALL THIS A 'large' ROCK!? Would that not imply a conception of 'difference'....??? Hmmmmmm, hasn't physics already proven that no two objects are exactly identical??? So if nothing is the same then that means that EVERYTHING is different.......but wait.........how is difference 'difference' if ALL is different? Doesn't that negate what 'difference' means in principle!?!? SHNIKIES!!??! Could the whole 'notion' of difference be nothing more than a human conception!?!? I think George Carlin pointed out that every child is not special because if they are all special then 'special' loses its meaning in principle.....(same idea). Well this is interesting, I always thought 'difference' existed!?!? GAAADSOINKS!!!! This is just one of the easily broken down concepts/feeble attempts at 'sanity' we have so unecessarily put forth!!

NOTABLE OTHERS:

Time
Reason/Meaning/Purpose
Logic
Mathematics
History
Science
Emotions
The 'ability' to think

Wooooaaaahhhh there buddy!?!? Don't go attacking the way I've always felt about life with all these bratty/snot nosed 'thoughts' about actuality and truth!!!!
Prove to me that these concepts are JUST concepts!!??? And even if you do I have plenty more of them to shove down your throught in a desparate attempt to maintain 'sanity'!!!

The 'world' is inside your head(UHH OHHH!!)

*Gasp* - I really think I've gone too far now......I've lost all the readers.

You only exist conceptually, folks. Stop trying to 'shoe-horn' who you are by forcing others to 'agree' with you, and then condemn them if they don't. You take words so seriously but it's just text on a screen - LOL - You don't like who I am because you don't like who you are!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 591 • Replies: 2
No top replies

vikorr

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2011 03:56 pm
That was a bizarre post.
JPLosman0711

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2011 04:01 pm
@vikorr,
I try. Very Happy