Jesse Ventura Sues The TSA

djjd62

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2011 12:27 pm
i'm not sure how i feel about his claims of illegal search, but i'd love it if he suffered a seizure of some sort

Jesse Ventura Sues The TSA

http://www.thehotjoints.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/jesse-ventura.jpg

Philosophers agree, there are three rules that everyone should follow in order to live a life free of trouble:

#1. Never mess with a dude whose nickname was once “The Body.”

#2. Never mess with a dude who fought the Predator.

#3. Never — under any circumstances — mess with a dude who has a chin that looks like the tip of a man’s junk.

The TSA didn’t follow those essential life rules and that’s why they’re being sued by a man who fits all three criteria: former wrestler Jesse Ventura.

Now that he’s too old to take matters into his own hands, Ventura is suing the TSA because he’s tired of getting pat down when his titanium hip replacement sets off the metal detector going through airport security.

Ventura sides with the minority of sensitive travelers who think the TSA’s security measures violate their Fourth Amendment right protecting them against unreasonable searches and seizures.

Even though those residual checks from The Running Man probably aren’t bringing in the big bucks anymore, he’s not suing the TSA for monetary damages. Instead, he wants a court to agree that his rights have been violated and make him exempt from future screening procedures.

Sure, “The Body” is now “The Old Broken Body” and he may not as intimidating as he used to be, but it’s probably wiser to give him special treatment than risk getting body slammed by a dude with a metal hip. Do you know how much that would hurt?

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUS328184232020110126
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 888 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Rockhead

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2011 12:30 pm
@djjd62,
he does kinda have a penis chin...
0 Replies

farmerman