Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2011 07:57 pm
Does anyone have any idea who the UFC fighter was that was warned and [I believe] previously penalized for not releasing holds even after the referee called the fight over? I believe the last incident was not releasing an ankle lock for several moments after Herb Dean ended the fight. I want to say a name related to Josimar/Jousimar, although I can't find any information on it anymore. I believe he was Brazilian and around the Heavyweight size. Thanks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,232 • Replies: 2
No top replies

dfc100

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2013 06:32 pm
@Subliminal0,
lol not sure either but it sounds like something jason " mayhem" miller would do
0 Replies

Serioussupplements

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2013 09:33 pm
@Subliminal0,
Hello Friends,

The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is the largest mixed martial arts promotion company in the world, which hosts most of the top-ranked fighters in the sport and produces events worldwide.Based in the United States, the UFC has eight weight divisions and enforces the Unified Rules of Mixed Martial Arts. Dana White serves as the president of the UFC while Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta control the UFC's parent company, Zuffa, LLC.
The first UFC event was held in 1993 in Denver, Colorado. The purpose of the event was to identify the most effective martial art in a real fight between competitors of different fighting disciplines, including boxing, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Tae Kwon Do, wrestling, Muay Thai, karate and other styles. In subsequent competitions, fighters began adopting effective techniques from more than one discipline, which indirectly helped create an entirely separate style of fighting known as present-day mixed martial arts.

Thanks and Regards,
Michal Zalewski
0 Replies