I have false alligations on me Hear my story

misty76

Reply Thu 30 Dec, 2010 11:29 pm
I have two sons 14 and 10 i divorced my kids dad 3 years ago and we had joint custody .I having them one week and him the next.Things was going pretty good I had got remarried and they got along pretty well and as in they i mean my kids dad and my new husband.Well like i said things was going great and then my ex meets someone finally and i tried to accept her but she would not allow it .Things seemed to go down hill my boys started to come to me with alot of burns and cuts untreated .I would ask them what had happened and they said it was the dirt bike which i new it more than likely was.But i would start to doctor them and when they went back to there dad I told him he needs to start attending to the burns etc.when they get them.He say ok and that be that well it cont.on with them coming to me with the untreated cuts and burns .And this one day i went and picked them up and my youngest son came threw the house and took his shirt off saying it was hot out and wanted to go play .I notice a spot on his back and i ask him what happened to your back and he said he done it on the basketball goal .I really didnt believe that cause to me it look like someone had touched him with a cigerette.I then called there father up and ask him about it the dad said he didnt know of a burn that there was no telling how it happen i then asked him did your mom or girlfriend burn them on accident .I said it looked like someone touched him with a cigerette i wasnt accusing them of anything just trying to figure it out.So i told him i will doctor it and then when they go back to him to make sure it gets taken care of .Well it got better Well things was going ok i thought then in about 2 months i was served with a restraining order .saying that i was a drunk and on dope and not getting my kids to school and said that my husband had burned my son .No proof of nothing just words .We went to court and he just went off with lies to the judge coming up with things i never heard of.So i am cont restrained from them with supervision from him.I am being keep from my kids and i havent done a thing wrong at all but care and love them like i have always done.I have dug into things trying to get info on him and his girlfriend .,I found out she had been in prison and on drugs really bad and that she had been trying to get my boys away from me cause she was scared of losing him .I have now filed a change in vistiataion and wrote a letter along with the papers to the judge explaining what is going on and im affraid for my kids to be around her .There dad has always been a great father but since he meet her he changed so much .I believe that they are trying to take them from me cause of the things they did and are scared i would find out which i have .Has anyone been threw anything like this ?My boys are being told to lie to alot of people and now my kids are getting so tired of it that the truth is coming out from them .They are in the wrong place and I am representing myself also which makes it harder .Any advice ???
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,016 • Replies: 1
No top replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 31 Dec, 2010 12:17 am

Get a matrimonial lawyer and discuss it at length with him.
Have a heart-to-heart conversation with each of your sons, preferably alone.

David
0 Replies