Singing over Rights

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2010 05:02 pm
I live in Tx and I have a child that is 13 with someone in OH. I am married and my husbands wants to adopt him. I have asked the father if he would sign over his rights and he has agreed, How will I go about making this happen.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 621 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2010 05:05 pm
get a lawyer who specializes in custodial law
0 Replies
Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2010 05:34 pm
Family Court or Probate Court may be able to help you if you don't have money to hire a lawyer.
0 Replies
Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2010 06:17 pm
You absolutely need an attorney.

Even with step parent adoptions you have to have a home study. A lawyer can make all that happen.
0 Replies

Related Topics

  1. Forums
  2. » Singing over Rights
Copyright © 2020 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 12/05/2020 at 12:27:51