the ex problem

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2010 01:41 am
My ex was put in jail for felony child abuse and I got custody of our twin daughters they are scared of him. I ceased contact with him because he is always threatening and I am tired of living in fear now he is contacting me via my networking sites and is threatening to call CPS just to make sure the twins are ok. Can he do that?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,233 • Replies: 3
No top replies

DrDick

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2010 04:57 am
Sure he can, but CPS will ask for information as to why he believes the children are endangered. I would recommend not responding or interacting with him via the networking sites and save any messages he sends. You can also reach out to CPS and ask what your recourse would be if he files a false report. It is different in every state.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2010 08:26 am
Get a restraining order against him. Make sure it covers electronic contact, too.

With his background and the charges against him, you will have no problem.

Contact the court or protective services ASAP.

This guy sounds dangerous to you and your children.

Fido

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2010 05:14 pm
@PUNKEY,
PUNKEY wrote:

Get a restraining order against him. Make sure it covers electronic contact, too.

With his background and the charges against him, you will have no problem.

Contact the court or protective services ASAP.

This guy sounds dangerous to you and your children.

He does sound dangerous... Might be fun pushing him over the edge....Good way to make the news too...
0 Replies