Police Apartment Question

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2010 10:17 am
I also posted this on my hometown forum under bluecrab420!
http://talk.baltimoresun.com/showthread.php?t=277053

I live in the Essex Village Apartments in the suburbs of Baltimore, I've lived here for ten years with out problems with any one. About three weeks ago we had a new tenant move in and the whole building has been having trouble with them for the whole time.

In the ten years that I was here we all got along except for the latest tenant. They are addicts and lived at this complexes other apartments or Garden Drive where they also had problems. The complex relocated them from Garden Drive to here on Brunswick Road.

The first week the guy was here the police came and arrested him. Not long after that he was arrested in his apartment. I don't know why he was arrested but he was back the next day.

Yesterday I took my neighbor across the hall who is being treated for breast cancer to McDonald's. We went to the drive thru window and ate in the car outside of our building. He came up to the car and was harassing us he would not get away. I called the police and they came and talked to him but nothing was done.

The Tennant's keep calling the office to complain and we are told to call the police. We call the police and are told to call the office to get them evicted. They did receive an eviction notice because of the earlier incident!

They have till the end of December to stay here. Why do we have to Indore all this crap for three more weeks? Since I don't have food in the house I was going out to breakfast this morning. When I got to my car the tires on the passenger side have been slashed. I made another call to the police.

Nothing could be done but I do have a complaint number this time. I called the office again and was told that if I don't like it I should move to an old folks home. My next door neighbor heard the comment because I had the speaker on. I now have a call into a lawyer. He is in court but will call when he gets back.

I am disabled and need the car to get around. I don't need this $hit!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,141 • Replies: 0
No top replies