WikiLeaks about to hit the fan

JTT

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 08:12 pm
@hawkeye10,
In the grand scheme of things, which do you consider to be more important, Hawk; 10 million innocent human beings slaughtered by the US or my country of origin?

However, Builder, as you may have noticed, they are world leaders in red herrings.
Builder

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 08:23 pm
@JTT,
Obfuscation is such a big word. Red herrings and black flags are much more digestible and forgettable, particularly when you combine the terms with action films, where the most unlikely scenarios lead to some of the biggest chemical explosions ever captured on film.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 08:25 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
In the grand scheme of things, which do you consider to be more important, Hawk; 10 million innocent human beings slaughtered by the US or my country of origin?

i can only have the one thing I want most?? Drunk

ok, that would be a 20 minute blow job from a cute female, preferably nakid and with nipple clamps.
Builder

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 08:27 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
ok, that would be a 20 minute blow job from a cute female, preferably nakid and with nipple clamps.

While I don't go there myself, I believe that what you most desire would cost less than a day's wages. Why wait?
Rockhead

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 08:29 pm
@Builder,
ankle bracelet.
Builder

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 08:43 pm
@Rockhead,
You mean he's house-bound? Gotcha.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 08:49 pm
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

You mean he's house-bound? Gotcha.

yell no, I run a restaurant 60 hours a week. Rocky has a thing for me, he thinks that everything that i want should be illegal. I think that he is allergic to anyone having fun because his life sucks. I have way more fun than he is comfortable with!
Builder

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 08:55 pm
@hawkeye10,
Okay. I won't be drawn into that scenario.

Thanks for the heads up.
Rockhead

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 08:57 pm
@Builder,
he has a very vivid imagination.

I wouldn't let a child or pet get too close to him...
Builder

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 09:03 pm
@Rockhead,
You guys crack me up.

Do you live close by and stuff?

I never got that online animosity thing happening/ maybe just one time. LOL
Rockhead

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 09:06 pm
@Builder,
I'm closer than he thinks...

to be fair, he was molested as a child, and has never been able to get past it.

but it gets real annoying after a while.

you'll see...
JTT

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 09:10 pm
@Rockhead,
Quote:
I wouldn't let a child or pet get too close to him...

You're way too focused on these things, Rocky. Why?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 09:17 pm
@Builder,
Quote:
where the most unlikely scenarios lead to some of the biggest chemical explosions ever captured on film.

The essence of the US film industry.
Builder

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 09:50 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
The essence of the US film industry.

What I'm proposing is, that most thinking Americans know how completely corrupted and evil their establishment is, but as long as they are safe to do as they please in their own little world, the machinations of government and militia and regime change and oil wars can just stay the same, and America can keep going the way it always has gone. Just keep the flow happening.

Cheap gas being the main endeavour, of course, and 2 dollar burgers on tap everywhere.
Builder

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 09:55 pm
@Rockhead,
Quote:

I recently had a session with a hypnotherapist, and I recalled a physical attack from my early years. I'd pushed that incident so far into my RAM, that it was barely visible. Really shook me up.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 09:57 pm
@Builder,
Quote:
v. Just keep the flow happening

sure, just like every over the edge addict we only care about where the next fix is coming from.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 10:08 pm
@Builder,
Quote:
Builder wrote:
I recently had a session with a hypnotherapist,
and I recalled a physical attack from my early years.
I'd pushed that incident so far into my RAM,
that it was barely visible. Really shook me up.
"RAM" = random access memory ??
Builder

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 10:24 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Yeah, I have about fifty gig RAM.

Was thinking about a downgrade, but apparently that happens naturally anyways.
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 10:28 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
sure, just like every over the edge addict we only care about where the next fix is coming from

Dunno. America is such a diverse country. Compare Maine and Seattle. Hawaii and Ohio.

I'm not even sure how all you guys ended up United in the first place. Aren't there huge numbers of people in the south that think the Confederacy will rise again?

Isn't that why help never really arrived in New Orleans for a week or so?
wandeljw

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 11:25 am
Quote:
Pfc. Bradley Manning offers guilty plea in Wikileaks case
(By David Dishneau, Associated Press, November 8, 2012)

The U.S. Army soldier charged with sending reams of government secrets to WikiLeaks is offering to plead guilty to some less serious offenses.

Pfc. Bradley Manning's civilian defense attorney, David Coombs, revealed the offer Wednesday during a pretrial hearing that continues Thursday.

Coombs says Manning isn't pleading guilty to the offenses charged by the government. He's offering to take responsibility for less serious offenses that are encapsulated within the charged crimes.

Even if the court accepts the offer, military prosecutors could still try to prove Manning guilty of the more serious charges. They include aiding the enemy, punishable by life imprisonment.

Coombs also says Manning has elected to be tried by a military judge, not a jury, at his trial in February.
0 Replies