David Letterman's Top Ten Questions Asked By Saddam Hussein When He Was Captured
10. "Be honest...have you ever seen a nicer spider hole than that?"
9. "Who's got a coat hanger -- this beard itches like a son of a b*tch!"
8. "Anyone have a mint?"
7. "Is this about the illegal music downloads?"
6. "Am I going to be on 'Cops'?"
5. "Which describes me better right now -- 'haggard' or 'grizzled'?"
4. "How did you get past my impenetrable styrofoam brick?"
3. "Do I get the 25-million-dollar reward?"
2. "How's the war going?"
1. "Will you go easy on me if I tell you where Martha Stewart is hiding?"
i am a Chinese.it seemed to be nothing with me on this incident.but i also want to say something,just my own opinion.
to most Americans,it is good for them.because they can eventually have a good sleep through the whole night.but the unknown of Ben Larten is still a demon dream to them.
to Iraqi citizens,they may laugh at last because their bitter lives will go in the near future.
in closing,i want the world in peace for good.
Hi, koolplay. Hussein is gone now, but the war goes on. It may never end.
edgarblythe,maybe you are right.
let's see because we cannot do any help.