Can't remember movie title.

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2010 09:32 am
About two years ago I watched a movie on TV, but I can't remember the title. I can only remember certain parts about the movie.
It was about this man, and he was very skinny, as if he had anorexia/bulimia. And I can remember something about him hallucinating. I believe he was paranoid-schizophrenic. I remember this one scene in the movie, where he falls down an open sewer in the streets, and when he's sent to the hospital he quickly escapes or something. Also, at one part, he is chasing a red pickup truck because he has some sort of paranoid belief that the man in that car is a killer(?), something like that.
Also, at a certain point in the movie, he hallucinates about his fridge, there's blood pouring out of it. I believe he killed a burglar who tried to kill him with a knife, and he cut him in pieces and put him in the freezer. Something like that.
I could've sworn it was Ethan Hawke who played that role, but i've checked his filmography, but there's not one movie that fits my above description.
Can anyone please help me?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,017 • Replies: 3
No top replies

wandeljw

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2010 09:43 am
@Peter1404,
It may be "The Machinist" with Christian Bale:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Machinist
0 Replies

Gypsydancer

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2010 12:18 pm
@Peter1404,
Were you taking LSD when you saw the movie??LOL> Sorry...I think it must have been The Machinst, but not sure. Did you check under sci-fi headings?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2010 01:10 pm
I remember that film, it was "Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm". The directors cut.
0 Replies