Canada Declares Fruitcakes As Dangerous

Diane

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2003 10:51 am
Well, Ceili, as we all know, counties like Canada, France and Germany are all secrity risks and must be watched carefully--even the president said so... Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2003 11:00 am
Diane wrote:
Well, Ceili, as we all know, counties like Canada, France and Germany are all secrity risks and must be watched carefully--even the president said so... Rolling Eyes

Oh oh.....Freudian slip, or precog concerning the imperialist ambitions of Bush? Wink
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2003 11:56 am
Oy!

it's bad enough to have them note at state parts (when you register to camp) that you live in the 51st state. What!
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2003 11:59 am
She meant this, she surely menat this .... I'm living in Germany county, Old Europe Territory, US-Crowncolony Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2003 12:09 pm
Hard to imagine, Germany and Canada, both U.S. counties. Well, hard for us to imagine. Seemingly, not so hard for Ms. Diane to imagine.

and i used to think she was nice. <sigh>
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2003 12:19 pm
I do not understand this ruling. I've worked with a number of dense, booze soaked, fruitcakes in my life and as far as I know they are still allowed to fly. Some first class.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2003 12:19 pm
ehBeth wrote:
Hard to imagine, Germany and Canada, both U.S. counties. Well, hard for us to imagine. Seemingly, not so hard for Ms. Diane to imagine.

and i used to think she was nice. <sigh>
Yes, ehBeth, we can't always see behind the curtain.

<sigh>
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2003 12:24 pm
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Quote:
A weapon of mass destruction, I might add.

More like a weapon of MASS CONSTRUCTION! Laughing

weapon of gas production
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2003 01:09 pm
SAVE ME, SAVE ME!! Assscroft has drilled a hole in my brain making me think of every other country as a colony, or worse, a county of the US!!!

I don't inow where the cowboy is or I'm sure he would be right here, trying to stop the invasion of my otherwise liberal brain. Unfortunately, the last time I saw him, he wasn't wearing anything but his cowboy hat and his cowboy boots.

Aha, now I realize what the Dys has in mind. He will stand in front of Asssscroft in the altogher, knowing that Assscrot used the last drape at the UN. Hee, hee, hee. Skinny ass cowboy to the rescue!!
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2003 01:27 pm
Let's keep ALL the fruitcakes in Canada, I say! We don't need them nutters running free in the world!

I like fruitcake! I used to make a magic one - all fruit and nuts and alcohol - just barelyheld together! Razz Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2003 01:36 pm
Quote:
- just barelyheld together!

margo- What was barely held together? You or the fruitcake? Laughing
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2003 01:41 pm
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Quote:
- just barelyheld together!

margo- What was barely held together? You or the fruitcake? Laughing
Can't answer that, just right now! Bethie and dlowan have just decided I'm ex-centric Confused
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2003 01:49 pm
She is.....she goes to flasher places undressed.

And, believe me, the weather in Sydney is NOT of the sort where the flashers leap from behind the bushes and describe themselves!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2003 02:28 pm
Oh dear. Flashers need to describe themselves in Australia? Shocked
What an interesting country.

Most of us here in Canada know what the bits are without needing descriptions.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2003 02:35 pm
They only do it when it is VERY cold Bethieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2003 02:53 pm
<snort>
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2003 03:57 pm
Snort, snurfle, you crazy aussies.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2003 04:26 pm
I am not the puddytat in the christmas suit!
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2003 05:45 pm
When I was a wee slip of girl (chortle) a flasher jumped out at me as I walked home from school. He didn't say much but I laughed so hard while pointing at his little weenie, I'm sure he never did it again.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2003 10:51 pm
Ceili--wonderful!!! That was probably more effective than years of therapy would have been for the idiotic bugger.
0 Replies