Space Time Continuum

north

Reply Sun 28 Nov, 2010 12:06 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil Albuquerque wrote:

Very correct...but then, movement its only an illusion also...Being does n´t evolve...Law´s of Nature don´t evolve...

yet being did evolve through movement

without movement by objects how does one get a molecule , is a molecule an illusion ? of which you are made
0 Replies

north

Reply Sun 28 Nov, 2010 12:11 am
@Merry Andrew,
Merry Andrew wrote:

Fil Albuquerque wrote:

...and no, quite the opposite, I just unite what others tend to set apart...so I don´t indulge myself in the idea that the world revolves inside my head but rather that my Head is ONE with the World...why should I believe otherwise ?

It is told how Hui-Neng, the Sixth Patriarch, once was visiting a monastery in southern China when he saw two monks in deep discussion under the temple's flag-pole where the banner was flapping in the wind.

One monk said, "The flag is moving." The other replied, "No, the wind is moving."

They argued back and forth and finally decided to ask the revered Patriarch for his judgement.

Hui-Neng said: "It is not the wind that is moving. It is not the flag that is moving. It is your mind that is moving."

The two monks were awe-stricken with enlightenment. Go ye and do likewise.

yeh well all three are moving then

wind , flag and mind
0 Replies

north

Reply Sun 28 Nov, 2010 12:27 am

space , energy and matter became at the same moment

none can be without the other

then came time , when some being wanted to measure the amount of moments , based on their measurements of their planetary movements , or even vibration frequencey of an object , say a crystal

thats ALL that time is , to the Universe time means absolutely nothing , nothing at all

because it has no true physical dimension , time is the result of a consequence of object(s) movement by the vibration energy within its self or/and the interaction(s) with other objects

and time in and of its self can't change a thing because time is a mathematical dimension used to understand movement(s) by things

thats all time is , nothing more and nothing less
0 Replies

north

Reply Sun 28 Nov, 2010 12:45 am

for all energy , and fragment of matter or atom , down to the quantum states has a certain volume of space needed to manifest

and all happen at the same moment

I'm willing to bet that if we could calculate the minimum of space needed for an atom to exist and multiply this space by the number of atoms in the Universe , we would get the volume of space that the Universe now has
0 Replies

laughoutlood

Reply Sun 28 Nov, 2010 01:43 am
@GermanIdealismGuru7,
I'd need to phone my friends 'space' and'time' for that answer.

Can I pass?
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sun 28 Nov, 2010 07:42 pm
Link: http://www.newton.ac.uk/webseminars/mondays/2007/1008/gross/
0 Replies

HexHammer

Reply Sun 28 Nov, 2010 09:40 pm
@GermanIdealismGuru7,
Since you havn't divided your OP in colums you must have an amazing spatial nagivation, or you just missing something in your inner mental equation.
0 Replies