rights a father really have

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2010 04:31 pm
Fathers really don't have rights when it comes to their children we have to fight for visitations, if we have a hard time supporting them we go to jail and the women have all the rights and gets to make all the decisions. That's not fair.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,463 • Replies: 3
No top replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2010 04:33 pm
@jennifergamble1,
i put a link to a mens rights group on your other thread, i heard someone from the organization speak on a radio program a few years ago
jennifergamble1

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2010 04:39 pm
@djjd62,
Thank you
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2010 05:45 pm
@jennifergamble1,
Hopefully that's changing. In Canada, a woman is not allowed to move the kids x kms away from the ex because it could cause hardship with his visitations. And they take his income into account when deciding support. This can be reviewed if his income increases or decreases, or if other matters enter into it, such as more children, new marriage, etc. So, take heart - it's not all about the ex - it's about everybody - or should be. I live in Canada so I'm not sure how much the US has progressed this way.
0 Replies